Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

First Day / Lockers

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 12, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• In First Day, Ned and Cookie want to have the same class, but Moze wants a different class. In Locker, Ned wants a different locale, Moze wants to used her locker to make friends, and Cookie wants a locker closer to his class.

First Day was a good start to the series because we see the first time the trio of Ned, Moze, and Cookie.
    Cookie has decide to wear a fluffy coat to impress the ladies and Moze want to take a different class.

Its funny seeing how 2 things have shape how the season will go; Moze taking woodshop and Ned/Cookie taking Life Science.

In Lockers, Ned hates his locker location because it next to a kid who farts, Moze wants to outdo Suzie locker, and Cookie locker is so far away that he always late to class.

Its interesting that Moze went from wanting to make friends with her locker to challenging Suzie. Rest assure, they will continue to compete with each other for awhile.

Cookie has his REAL first encountered with Lisa Zemo wh thinks he a hottie and willing to switch lockers with Ned, to get a date with Cookie. We are never shown or told if that date actually happened.

BTW, we see Claire the lawyer-in-training and she seemed to be VERY knowledgeable in law and stuff. We get to see more of her abilities throughout the season.

Very good episodes, imo.