Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Fundraising / Competition

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Fundraising: The students sell chocolate bars for gym. Ned and Cookie eat all theirs and Moze can't sell her last bar. Competition: Ned and Missy try to win the special prize. Cookie tries to dance with Lisa and Moze is having issues in volleyball.

I thought that this episode was good even thought it was clearly just a filler episode. I enjoyed a few parts in fundraising like when Ned and Cookie try to raise money by having a car bash and they end up smashing Crubb's car. I loved that! I also liked how Moze was going door to door trying to sell her last chocolate bar and how she wouldn't sell it to family and friends so Gordy couldn't have it. Boo! Hoo! I liked how Moze and Gordy decided to stop being friends and after she gave him the chocolate bar he threw it and it hit Coconut Head in the face and he opened it and he found the goldon ticket then Gordy said I should have guessed that. I think I enjoyed Competition more because I enjoyed how Ned was working with Missy and how she likes him and when they won the first round he wanted to give her a high five and she just rapped her arms around him and hugged him and knocked him over. Cookie was funny how he wanted to dance with Lisa at the dance competition, that was good. Gordy's crash course in dancing was funny too. Poor Moze, she lost her ability to play good in volleyball the best part of Moze's thing was when she was trying to find someone else to be competitive with and ended up hurting someone while they were on the treadmills. The ending was great how Pal was just doing that to teach his students also how Lisa got flung into the judges because he was taught to dance with a broom. Also how Iteacher got Suzie on her screen so she can do better in volleyball.