Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Guide To: Field Trips, Permission Slips, Signs, And Weasels

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Mar 26, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• What? It's over! Already?

Yes, that's right folks. This is the final episode to Ned's Declassified and what a great finale it was! All questions are answered, all wishes come true, and best of all, Ned and Moze are finally a couple! After waiting 3 seasons, everything the characters wanted happened. Cookie is going on a date with Lisa, Gordy finally catches the weasel, and Ned has chosen which girl he loves. I loved this episode and is probably one of the best series finale to a show ever! I laughed when Gordy attacked Crubs and he was all like, "Hey! You're not space aliens!" Oh, that cracked me up! I also liked it when Ned held Suzie's hand when they arrived. That was kinda funny. And then, when they started to get attacked by the guards, that was funny too. I also loved it when Ned was asking for clothes because he was naked. And when he explained to Suzie why he had to wear the skirt, that was funny too. This was a great way to end the series. Ned and Moze kissed, for real, at last and they became a couple! I can't believe the weasel turned out to be a girl. There's a shock. The baby weasels were cute too. But Gordy was hillarious in this episode. But when the final words came, "And we all lived happily ever after" it brought tears to my eyes that this series has actually ended. But I loved this series finale!

Here's the Score: