Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Hallways / Friends Moving

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 03, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Hallways:Ned becomes hall monitor. Moze tries to spend time with Faymen in the hallways. Cookie starts a traffic report for the hallways. Friends Moving:Faymen's moving. Suzie needs to tell Ned something important but has a hard time telling him.

I loved this episode it gets a perfect 10. In hallways I enjoyed when My. Sweeny says he can't be hall monitor because he needs to work on a very important "science project." Even though it ended up he just wanted to watch DVDs and go shopping. I loved how Seth gave Ned a huge ham and Ned was so happy. The part I really enjoyeed was how when Moze finaly got to Faymen the bell would ring and then he would say goodbye. I was laughing a lot at that, but the best part was how Cookie kept getting run over by everyone since he was trying to go the way they were coming from and when the people got by him it showed a smushed Cookie. Freinds Moving was also a really good episode on how Cookie was telling everyone how he is moving so he won't have to date Evelyn. I also felt so bad for Moze because Faymen was moving back to Brazil and how she made Ned help her get him to stay at Polk.(Even though I am so for Ned and Moze) The best part was the very begining when it was like a soap opera with the "previously on Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide." I loved the cushion pretector!! I think everyone should carry one around with them in school because it really did help Ned. So overall I really loved this episode and I hope there are plenty more like this one in the future.