Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Health / Jealousy

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 12, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• A great episode that is a great way to lead up to the series finale.

Health-
    This was a generally good episode. Nickelodeon found a way to cover the topic of health without using any 'innapropriate' words. I thought Cookie's mood swings were hilarious. His expression was priceless and I have to give a special thumbs up to Daniel Curtis Lee for this great display of acting. I thought the fact that Moze keeps getting hit with the dislodged food was moderately funny, but the all time best part of this episode was Cookie's mood swings and him thinking that Moze and Ned threw Faymen out the window.

Jealousy- Other than the finale, this was one of the best episodes. I loved the part when Ned tells Missy that he's going out with Moze. Even when Missy had already left, Moze kept holding onto Ned until he told her that she could let go. This was the perfect episode to lead up to the finale, because you see by far the biggest expression of having feelings for each other from Ned and Moze. Moze actually forgot who Faymen was for a few seconds when Ned asked her about him. This episode was the frosting under the icing of the cake.