Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

New Grade / Dodgeball

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• New Grade:the gang in know in the 8th grade. Ned becomes a bully. Moze has an evil english teacher. Cookie likes the new Lisa Zemo. Dodgeball:Ned is the dodgeball captain and has to beat Loomer in dodgeball without Moze, the best player in school.

This episode wasn't the best opener for the season but it wasn't the worst. I liked the beginning how Ned and Moze's new grade resolutions were not to scare as easily and Moze's was not to be so agressive. In this episode Gordy had some really good lines like "you guys have grown a lot in just one weekend." then he says "wow! that was some party." Also another good line was "... I can't answer that due to the fact that I'm 40." I liked the episode dodgeball better then new grade. I enjoyed how it was like a take off on Star Wars. That was funny like when Coach Dirga said "use the force Moze," and Moze and Ned were very confused because they didn't know were that voice cam from, but then Dirga comes out with the volleyball that says force on it. The ending was the best part though because when the people picked up Moze she ducked under the door but Ned on the other hand didn't so he banged his head and then they all fell over. That was very funny. So overall the episode wasn't horrible but not amazing.