Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Revenge / School Records

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Revenge:Ned wants revenge on Loomer then everyone else asks him get revenge on people. A girl wants revenge on Moze and Polk's team. Cookie wants revenge on Evelyn. Schoolrecords:Ned tries to be good student. Moze tries to break the most sports.

Well, I really enjoyed this episode because it had a good amount of humor in it. I really enjoyed the part in the begining of Revenge when it had like the anouncer type voice saying "Cookie being chased? Mystery Girl? Ned hanging upside down?" Then Ned says "I'll tell you a little story about revenge." I thought that part was so funny, I was laughing really hard. Another part I really enjoyed about this episode was how that girl who wanted revenge on Moze and the rest of the volley ball team, so she then kept on hitting Moze in the back of the head with a volley ball and she just kept on saying "Oops sorry," but she said it with a evil grin on her face. I also liked the part where Evelyn gets hit with the water ballons and Cookie makes the best face! I thought that was awesome! The episode School Records was also great. I loved how Ned's permenent record was huge and overflowing with papers. Also when V.P Crubbs is saying some stuff that Ned has done and it is like a flash back. I think the best part was the part when Cookie was listening to music with his headphones and drops his pencil so he gets out of his seat and Mr. Sweeny marks him absent. So Martin, Lisa, and some others help him make a time machine that will make Mr. Sweeny go back in time to see that Cookie was really there. Then how at the end he finally admits that he is wrong and changes it, but he finally got some students to like him which made him very happy. Moze's part was so funny, how she was going to wreasel that huge guy so she could get the new records in most sports played. So to wrap it all up I really enjoyed this entire episode and I think it was a good episode to start off the new year.