Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

SrRui

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Fan Reviews (354)

• This is actually my favorite Teen Nick show.

For anyone who's ever experienced boat loads of problems in school (like me), then this show is a definite must see. Ned's Declassified is a really useful show when it comes to giving tips on how to survive school and the trouble that comes with it. Of course, sometimes they do exaggerate the problems you might go through, but that's only natural considering the fact that it's a kid's series. All in all, though, most of the scenarios were realistic. It's able to teach and help kids while keeping them entertained at the same time. The best part is it's also a hilarious show with a lot of original jokes and good humor that, for me, is always entertaining. Each character is cool and relatable, especially Ned and Moze in my honest opinion. I really wish it hadn't been cancelled, but eventually, you run out of tips to use, and you can't keep the show going anymore. Otherwise, it could become really repetitive and they'd start ripping the older episodes off. Even then, I'm sad that it's cancelled, and I even cried a little when the finale aired. I will always remember Ned's as my favorite Teen Nick show.