Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Nickelodeon (ended 2007)

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Fan Reviews (353)

• I loved it!

I can never get tired of this show. It's a show about three kids, which surprised me there wasn't a 'stupid' friend, they were all equally smart, and Missie (please excuse if I'm wrong), the girl who cares about fashion, really isn't that annoying and stuck-up. I'm glad at the plot of this show, and the acting is fair, but not that bad. Ah, those days when TV was actually bearable.

EDIT: As I said before, Moze was the 'sporty' one, but she had multiple interests and didn't devote all her time to that. Cookie was the more smart and technological one, but liked other things too, like hanging out with his friends and of course, digging through the tunnels of the school. Ned wasn't the stupid one, he was equally smart and had many interests.

I also want to say Cookie was rich, but he didn't rub it in anyone's face or anything.

And to all you folks saying 'the situations in this school never happen' it's not SUPPOSED to happen. The main tip is said at the end, but they have to make it funny for the kids. Would you watch a tutorial about 'how to survive school' with only one person, or a show with a whole set of characters that actually have diversity?