Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

School Car Wash / Secrets

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 08, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Polk Middle School hosts its Annual School Car Wash; Missy kisses Loomer and forces Ned and Cookie to keep it a secret.

This was an awesome episode. The episode 'School Car Wash', and 'Secrets' were both very exciting. But I already knew from the start it would end up in a tie or the girls would win. Shows never make it where the boys actually win. And if you see a show where a boy actually wins, you'd be very lucky. But since I'm a boy, I'm kinda' affended 'cause its like its always the same. Girls win. Girls win. Girls win. But still, this was another good installment, especially when Cookie, Mr. Chopsaw and the other boys ruin Mr. Sweenie's car. But what really made me happy, was when Mr. Sweenie didn't care about his car and agreed with the boys about wanting a hot tub. Hot tubs are nice! I'd go with that any day!!!! Secrets was awesome. As I said before, Suzie and Ned make the perfect couple. Loomer was actually dating Suzie! And when she found out, I was very relieved. Now she was free, and hopefully soon the two would become boyfriend/girlfriend. (And they do in the third season. YEA!) Also, I'm glad Loomer and Suzie broke up. Who would want Loomer, the bully!?! And really, I thought Missy and Loomer made a good couple. Loomer is evil, and Missy is a stuck up little girl. I could understand everything if they were a couple someday. LOL.