Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

School Websites / Valentine's Day

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Another one of season two's classics.

This episode was awesome! For months I hadn't watched it, because obviously it had only aired once. Then I told my friends that I wanted to see this episode, and they gave me a link to this episode on Veoh! It was great, and I couldn't be anymore pleased! Sadly there were some great chances Ned had with Suzie. Like the great Valentine's card he wanted to send to her. Sadly, it got mixed up with the little note who he meant to give to the Huge Crew. Then it was kinda awkward when Suzie didn't think much of a card that said: "Hope you have a great Valentine's Day, from annonymous" and then Ned was like: "But I worked VERY hard writing that card!" But anyways, great ep, and so was the School Websites episode. It'd be cool to get involved with the school website, in my opinion.
  • Great episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    In this episode we find Ned and cookie doing changes to the school web site. With some help from some other people. Mr.Sweeny finds out the changes are horrible and tells them to change it or else. Yet somebody changed the password and they cannot change it. Next: We find valentines days is happening. Ned messes up his order of notes for people making bad coniquneces.