Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Science Fair / Study Hall

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 20, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• A good episode.

In Science Fair Ned, with Moze's help, tries to disprove Sweeney's scientific theory that Ned will do a poor job and will not win a ribbon. Cookie tries to win Vanessa back by showing her grandmother that he is not a monster. He decides to help Ned by giving him his exirement while he does a papertowel experiment. Cookie wins the science fair and Mr Sweeney'a prediction that Ned wouldnt get a ribbon turned out to be correct. In Study Hall Ned actually uses study hall to "study" for an important test but his friends keep interupting him. Cookie tries to sneak out to meet Vanessa but cant seem to get out of the classroom. Moze must use the time to wear an embarrassing traction harness from an injury she got and wants someone to talk to but no one wants to talk to her.
  • I think this episode was a great episode but Ned Should of talked to Suzie maybe Suzie wanted to ask him out you never know.

Ned uses Study hall for some serious studing but is distracted by his friends and Suzie Crabgrass wanted to talk to him but he ignored her I think that Ned should of talked to Suzie because she could have asked Ned out on a date.If Ned talked to Suzie he could been her boyfriend before Double Dating & The last day and that is just my opioion on the fact of Science Fair & Study Hall and every day at 6:00 I record the episode on DVD with my DVD Recorder I don't have all the episodes but I plan to have them all on DVD.
  • SCIENCE FAIR : Ned, Moze, and Cookie compete in the school science fair. STUDY HALL : Ned decides to actually study in study hall but is to distracted.

I enjoyed watching this episode very much. I like it when Ned proves a teacher, especially Sweenie, wrong. Too bad everybodys booth fell down, except that paper towel experiment. But, did Moze have an experiment? Wasn't she giving a demonstration of Ned's project? (Which Cookie really built) On the other hand, Cookie's situation. That is kinda weird how a seventh grade boy liked an eighth grade girl. Also, how he pretended to like whatever he was allergic to and had an allergic reaction. In the episode, 'Study Hall', was great. Its funny how, study hall at James K. Polk Middle School, they never study. Whats the point of having study hall?