Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Seating / Tryouts

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Great Tips and Great Plot.

Seating: Another episode where they successfully take a normal situation and make it wacky. The tips of this episodes are definitely some that I can use. The whole cool table thing has never been an issue at my school because we sit with our teacher and class at lunch. (They make us)!. Before I hit 9th grade I used to try and sit in the back of the class but I'm aiming to be Valedictorian so I can't slip up. Cookie and Gordy's bus bounce thing was great too. Loomer being nice to Moze was weird but revealing and obvious that he liked her. It was good in the end that they realized the cool table is with your friends. So many people don't realize this.

Tryouts: Cookie signing up for Cheerleading was extremely weird but I guess he loves girls that much, or does he? Trying out for sports are always tough. Ned was extremely for basketball and Cookie was a guy trying to cheer. In this episode is another infamous Moze VS Suzie battle, one of my favorite parts of each show. But when Ned had on forty pairs of socks was very funny. The tips were ok but I never really tried out for anything I just kinda joined the team. but I'm in tenth grade this year and there will be different coaches. So now I will have to go through the burden of trying out.
  • This marks the fourth episode of the great "Ned's Declassified." The three battle topics includinng seating and tryouts.

In seating, Ned, Moze, and Cookie all wish they could sit at the cool table. But they end up siting with nerds. So on Wednesday, they race to the cool table, so they can be there first, but the cool table, on Wednesday, is on the other side of the cafeteria. So Ned makes his own cool table. Meanwhile, Cookie and Gordy make the perfect bus bounce, only to get injuired. In the end, Ned realizes that when your with yoyr friends, you are at the cool table. In tryouts, Ned goes for basketball, Cookie goes for cheerleading, and Moze goes for...everything. In the end, Ned and Cookie don't make it and Moze choses volleyball.
  • Great episode.

Seating was a pretty good episode, but Tryouts was better. Seating first, anyways. Like I said, the episode was pretty good, above average. Well... that's all I got. Seating was okay, that's everything I have to say about that part. Tryouts was waaayy better, and I have more stuff to talk about it. It had some pretty ridiculous parts. Including Cookie trying out to be a cheerleader, that was a little too weird for me, even though I've seen male cheerleaders. The clown sized shoes and the 40 pairs of socks was ridiculous too, but it was funnier, unlike Cookie's Quest to be a Cheerleader. This was just funny how they said it like this:

Moze: "How did you get so tall!?"

Ned: "Socks."

Moze: "Socks?"

Ned: "40 pairs..."

That was funny. The episode was great. Bravo!
  • Good for me great for me it's just all the way there, there is just something that kinda lost it you know!

Good for me great for me it's just all the way there, there is just something that kinda lost it you know! I think they just have to improve on some stuff!!! Or I guess they should have made the next seasons more exciting because this season has been pretty annoying to me so better luck next time!
  • Ned's cool table was awesome & hilarious.

Didn't care about the Truouts episode. This is a review for Seating.

It's true that where you sit in school determines your popularity. When Ned went over to the cool table to meet them, the basketball boy introduced Ned to his friends & then returned him to his table, back to his nerdy friends (a homage to Animal House).

So Ned created his own cool table section & gets lighting, security & a funky band called The Cool Band (mostly marching band players).

Wish I had a cool band playing @ my school cafeteria. I always picrured my own Cool Band paying jazz & funk with drums, bass, keys, trumpet, sax & electric guitar!
  • Charming as always

Seating: Ned and Cookie as always decide to scheme there way into what they want and they want to be at the cool table. they make their own table and end up being rejected from it. hence the important lesson of where to sit at lunch - with your friends. i suppose thats a pretty okay lesson. gordie as always was hilarious helping cookie with the pot hole. it was funny at the end but i felt their pain..

Tryouts: ned attempting to make himself taller with weird shoes.. hm.. he doesnt seem a sporty guy in real life nevermind with his acting lol. cookie also being a cheerleader.. lil weirded out there. moze doing the whole 'i cant decided what sport to pick' was perfect for her. great that she chose volleyball. isn't a wide known sport in schools but still great fun!!
  • An average episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, In this episode we find Ned trying to sit at the cool table during lunch. He doesn't exceed. To he creats the cool table by his self just to be kicked out of it. Moze gets stucked in the front row during science. And starts to really well.Next: Ned wants to try out for the basket ball team. In the end though he doesnt make it. Cookie wants to make it into the cheerleading team. And Mozed tries out for mostley all of the sports.
  • Seating arrangements prove to important, while tryouts can be strenuous.

BOth episodes had their moments but overall they didnt prove to be classic episodes.

Seating: THis was a weird episode and it felt a bit disjointed. The episode is basically about seating and how different a position can make. I feel there are better ways to spend 12 minutes but whatever. I wasnt really into this episode. I found it weird that Moze, being the good student she is, wouldnt have been sitting in the front from the start. THat made no sense at all. BUt I have to agree the front does make so what of a difference. Tryouts: THe far better part of this half hour. It was much more entertaining and funny. Moze is going all out, trying out for basically every sport known to man. Cookie wants to meet girls and wants to join the cheer squad. and Ned just wants to be part of something, poor little Ned. Turns out Moze is a really good sports player and gets accepted into everything. Cookie absolutely cant do cheerleading and makes a case out of it,literally. I love that lawyer girl she is hilarious, always with papers in her briefcase,lol. Ned is too short for basketball but decides to make himself taller. He uses 40 pairs of socks. I dont know if that would actually work. I also doubt he would be able to walk. 40 pairs isnt really stable and your balance is lost very quickly, but it provides for funny scenes with Ned trying out again and him falling down. Moze decides to go with volleyball and Suzie does it too.

A decent half hour with the second episode being much better than the first.
  • Weird episode

6.2
    It's weird but I still think it's okay...
    Ned gets to sit a cool table, cookie tries out for cheerleading (that's just weird.)And Moze trys out for a bunch of stuff, Like I said ot's and okay episode, but I've seen better. I tried to sit at the cool table once but the cool table here sucks...looks like you have failed me for the first time Ned. All the other episodes are better. The thing I like best about this episode is when the teachers get run over by the kids. Yup, pretty dang cool

Now I am done with my review
    Later!