Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Seating / Tryouts

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Seating arrangements prove to important, while tryouts can be strenuous.

BOth episodes had their moments but overall they didnt prove to be classic episodes.

Seating: THis was a weird episode and it felt a bit disjointed. The episode is basically about seating and how different a position can make. I feel there are better ways to spend 12 minutes but whatever. I wasnt really into this episode. I found it weird that Moze, being the good student she is, wouldnt have been sitting in the front from the start. THat made no sense at all. BUt I have to agree the front does make so what of a difference. Tryouts: THe far better part of this half hour. It was much more entertaining and funny. Moze is going all out, trying out for basically every sport known to man. Cookie wants to meet girls and wants to join the cheer squad. and Ned just wants to be part of something, poor little Ned. Turns out Moze is a really good sports player and gets accepted into everything. Cookie absolutely cant do cheerleading and makes a case out of it,literally. I love that lawyer girl she is hilarious, always with papers in her briefcase,lol. Ned is too short for basketball but decides to make himself taller. He uses 40 pairs of socks. I dont know if that would actually work. I also doubt he would be able to walk. 40 pairs isnt really stable and your balance is lost very quickly, but it provides for funny scenes with Ned trying out again and him falling down. Moze decides to go with volleyball and Suzie does it too.

A decent half hour with the second episode being much better than the first.