Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Seating / Tryouts

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Great Tips and Great Plot.

Seating: Another episode where they successfully take a normal situation and make it wacky. The tips of this episodes are definitely some that I can use. The whole cool table thing has never been an issue at my school because we sit with our teacher and class at lunch. (They make us)!. Before I hit 9th grade I used to try and sit in the back of the class but I'm aiming to be Valedictorian so I can't slip up. Cookie and Gordy's bus bounce thing was great too. Loomer being nice to Moze was weird but revealing and obvious that he liked her. It was good in the end that they realized the cool table is with your friends. So many people don't realize this.

Tryouts: Cookie signing up for Cheerleading was extremely weird but I guess he loves girls that much, or does he? Trying out for sports are always tough. Ned was extremely for basketball and Cookie was a guy trying to cheer. In this episode is another infamous Moze VS Suzie battle, one of my favorite parts of each show. But when Ned had on forty pairs of socks was very funny. The tips were ok but I never really tried out for anything I just kinda joined the team. but I'm in tenth grade this year and there will be different coaches. So now I will have to go through the burden of trying out.