Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Sick Days / Spelling Bee

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• Charming as always - i have nothing really more to say

This is a show i like to watch. not because it's funny. not because it has action.. not because of anything really. it's just a good programme to watch.

i think i like it too cause its short. two short programmes with a lesson or tip in each. if it was half an hr full programme with on tip, it'd be stretching it and if both where together it'd be odd..

in the first bit ned wants to stay healthy and his plans end up destroying his chances to meet matt hoffman (who?) and moze ends up giving a speech to no-one but the teacher. it all seemed to work out part from ned.

the spelling bee one i didn't quite understand at first cause i hadnt heard of em not being from america but it was good. nice ending. kind of odd though..
  • An average episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    In this episode we find Ned trying to say unsick to he can meet a famoue biker. But he doesnt exceed. Cookie does. Moze s afraid to talk in front of large aduience.Next: we find the protagonists getting ready for the regular spelling bee. Mosltey only Cookie can beat the killer bees. But this year he wins it in the end. He beat the killer bees. With the word he got wrong the year before,
  • Great Episode..

This is a Great Episode, my favorite out of the 2 is "Spelling Bee" its a great episode that shows u how to stand up, for yourself! I love this episode, its the best out of the First Season. this was one of the first episodes, and it was wonderful! It was funny with Sick Days, and how Ned was scaried of getting sick, so he dogded, everyone. and it ended up, he was the one who got sick, and cookie got to meet matt hoffman. This episode can teach a Lesson, and that lesson is: Always stand up for youself! I give this Episodes of Ned's Declassifed a 9.5.
  • Oh I am lovin' this I really do!

Oh oh oh it may be so school school school but I am telling it is cool cool cool! I like especially the part where there is this spelling bee Devon oops I mean Ned ( I like his name by the way in real life ) was so lucky and he is making things so cute for himself!!!
  • Sick Day- Ned don't want to get sick and Moze does. Cookie tries to avoid the school nurse. Spelling Bee- The Killer Bees comes to Polk. Cookie is nervous about the spelling because he lost the last

Sick Day-- Ned tries to avoid everyone who sick so he'll be able meet his idol, BMX star Matt Hoffman. Moze in hilarious ways tries to get sick to avoid an oral report. Cookie, realizes his sickness will cause him to miss school, thus messing up his perfect attendance record. Thanks, to Lisa Zemo he tricks the nurse and stays in school. Moze, easily gives her report because everyone else, besides the teacher was sick. Ned does meet his idol because he ends up getting sick anyways. Spelling Bee--

The Killer Bees, a trio of smart kids from another schools comes to enter the spelling bee contest. Cookie who lost last year is scared because he afraid he'll buckle under pressure and lose again. Ned, gets involved in the spelling bee because he figure it'll be easy. Moze is announcer who must work beside a smelly teacher and Gordy decides to help her.

Both mini-eps are very funny and the contiunity with the Killer Bees is good.
  • This is the sixth episode of "Ned's Declassified" This one of my favorites from season one. Sick Days and Spelling Bee

In Sick Days, Ned gets the chance to meet Mat Hoffman, as long as he doesn't get sick. Cookie's perfect record could be over because he could get sent home by Nurse Hunsucker. And Moze doesn't want to give a speech to the class so she trys to get sick. In teh end, Gordy gives Ned a giant "hamster ball" type thing to keep him from getting sick. But he gets in the sun and ends up getting sick. Cookie, with the help of Lisa Zemo, gets all better. And Moze gave a perfect speech, because no one else was there in the class. In Spelling Bee, everyone trys to beat the Killer Bees. Ned gets all the easy words. In the end, Cookie ends up winning by spelling "victorious"
  • A flu epidemic and a trio of annoying brats plague the school.

THis was just a fantastic episode. I couldnt stop laughing.

Sick Days: THe school has an outbreak of the flu. Ned is trying desperately not to get sick because he wants to see Matt Hoffman. I would want to meet him too. Moze actually wants to get sick and her plot actually provides some of funniest things I have ever scene. ANd Cookie also doesnt want to get sick because it will ruin perfect attendance. Moze is going crazy trying to get sick. It was funny but also really gross. SHe is rubbing on people, breathing the germ ridden air, using dirty chapstick. It was hilarious watching her going around school. I was cracking up. THis girl has an amazing immune system. Ned on the other hand wants to avoid sick people at all cost. Theres a freaky scene where Ned walsk down the hallway and all the sick people look like zombies. Cookie is already sick but Lisa helps him look better. It was actually pretty cool and I wish I knew how to do that because sometimes looking sick is worse than being sick. So predictably Ned doesnt get to see Matt because the bubble he got from GOrdy heated up. Moze did her speech thing because everyone got sick and I am left to wonder why the teacher didnt get sick or why he doesnt even look sick? ANd Cook got to see Matt and do this really chessy scene where a person with an IQ of 1 can tell its a doll.

Spelling Bee: THe spelling bee is around the corner and everybody is freaking due these annoying brats, OMg did I want to hurt these kids. THey were beyond annoying. I was hoping Moze would say a difficult equation to get rid of them but no, she didnt. I was wondering why they were all afraid of these kids. It was so weird but it was funny to watch everything unfold. Seems Cookie has been preparing for the spelling bee but is still afraid of them. THe spell master is Mr. Gross and wow is he really gross. Just the sight of him warrants a gas mask or something. THe first kid out has to sit with him. So over at the spelling bee everybody is there, hoping Cookie will beat the bees. Ned gets a string of really easy words. Mose is the first one out but she has the help of GOrdy to get Gross not so gross anymore. SO one by one the students miss there words. SOme of the words arent words you would find in a spelling bee,lol, like wafflestomper. THeres this hilarious scene where the girl bee thinks she got the word correct and starts to dance but then the buzzer goes off, priceless expression. Ned finally gets hard word and I just found out its a real word, color me shocked, I cant even pronounce it but its actually phonetic. Cookie wins the bee witht he word "victorious" and also the help of some bowers from the audience.

A hilarious half hour!!!!!!!