Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Sick Days / Spelling Bee

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2004 on Nickelodeon

• A flu epidemic and a trio of annoying brats plague the school.

THis was just a fantastic episode. I couldnt stop laughing.

Sick Days: THe school has an outbreak of the flu. Ned is trying desperately not to get sick because he wants to see Matt Hoffman. I would want to meet him too. Moze actually wants to get sick and her plot actually provides some of funniest things I have ever scene. ANd Cookie also doesnt want to get sick because it will ruin perfect attendance. Moze is going crazy trying to get sick. It was funny but also really gross. SHe is rubbing on people, breathing the germ ridden air, using dirty chapstick. It was hilarious watching her going around school. I was cracking up. THis girl has an amazing immune system. Ned on the other hand wants to avoid sick people at all cost. Theres a freaky scene where Ned walsk down the hallway and all the sick people look like zombies. Cookie is already sick but Lisa helps him look better. It was actually pretty cool and I wish I knew how to do that because sometimes looking sick is worse than being sick. So predictably Ned doesnt get to see Matt because the bubble he got from GOrdy heated up. Moze did her speech thing because everyone got sick and I am left to wonder why the teacher didnt get sick or why he doesnt even look sick? ANd Cook got to see Matt and do this really chessy scene where a person with an IQ of 1 can tell its a doll.

Spelling Bee: THe spelling bee is around the corner and everybody is freaking due these annoying brats, OMg did I want to hurt these kids. THey were beyond annoying. I was hoping Moze would say a difficult equation to get rid of them but no, she didnt. I was wondering why they were all afraid of these kids. It was so weird but it was funny to watch everything unfold. Seems Cookie has been preparing for the spelling bee but is still afraid of them. THe spell master is Mr. Gross and wow is he really gross. Just the sight of him warrants a gas mask or something. THe first kid out has to sit with him. So over at the spelling bee everybody is there, hoping Cookie will beat the bees. Ned gets a string of really easy words. Mose is the first one out but she has the help of GOrdy to get Gross not so gross anymore. SO one by one the students miss there words. SOme of the words arent words you would find in a spelling bee,lol, like wafflestomper. THeres this hilarious scene where the girl bee thinks she got the word correct and starts to dance but then the buzzer goes off, priceless expression. Ned finally gets hard word and I just found out its a real word, color me shocked, I cant even pronounce it but its actually phonetic. Cookie wins the bee witht he word "victorious" and also the help of some bowers from the audience.

A hilarious half hour!!!!!!!