Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Spirit Week / Clothes

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 15, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• WA-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Spirit Week was excellent, especially that Suzie and Loomer has broken up, this was Ned's chance to go out with Suzie. But at the end . . . well, was tragic, kinda, for me. Here, Ned tried his very best to be Spirit Week King and go out along with Spirit Week Queen, Suzie Crabgrass. But then, Billy 'Bully' Loomer caught the, um, the, uh, 'magic stick', I guess. He wasn't even competing in Spirit Week, and he still was claimed Spirit Week King, and just had to go along on a date with Suzie. NOOOO!!!! Then in clothes, I already could tell from the very beginning Ned's clothes looked weird. Like a blouse, and it turned out to be one! Then, Missy, the stuck-up, but very hot, little girl that called her the fashion police gave tickets to every one in sight. Including Moze, and Ned. Then on the other hand, Cookie and Crony create a type of clothing with everything, including cupholders and extra pockets in it. I think it looked cool, and it provided a place for everything. But what I did reconize, was that, the clothing looked like school uniforms, and at the bottom, kind of like those maskirts that men wear in I think, Switzerland.