Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Vice Principals / Mondays

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• This is one of my 2 favourite episdoes.

I love all of the Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episodes, but i have to say that the ones which have the Vice Principal in them are HILARIOUS!!!!! most imparticualrly a guide to: Vice Principals, Carrer Day and Mondays.
    Vice Principals & Mondays is my favourite epsiode tied with Bad Habits & Dares. The Vice Principal is always funny, in what he does (like when he was muttering and his hand was on the P.A.), what he wears (that 80's suit with the funny coloured shirts and those sunglasses), and, in the way he speaks (with that funny voice.

My favourite part in Vice Principals was when he smashed his lap top and then lent over to the ids and put his hand on the P.A. system (unknowingly) and says dont tell anyone, becasue we dont want the teachers to know that they can get new equipment if the other ones are broken, and then you see all of the teaches smashing their stuff.
    Mondays was funny in that it still had the Vice Principal in it, but it contained alot of witty and satirical humor, mostly said by Mose. Also the addition of the monkey throughout the whole episode lifted it alot.
  • Above average episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    In this episode somebody learns if something is brocken in the school it will replaced for free. So Ned and friends try to find the colpret. Next: Ned and moze try to find ways to make Monday morning more exciting. Fun to see Moze on the bad side.