Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Video Projects / School Clubs

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Oct 15, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• A other great episode

In this episode Ned tries to destroy Missy's club which is Missy's Declassified School Survival Manual Club a parody of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide if it was a show it would never sell or something. The Cookie opens up a club and Moze and Suzie get kick out of every club. Then Ned and Cookie try to make a movie. Ned wants a Ninja movie so he can look more cooler and Cookie wants to make a Star Wars movie then Martin becames the laughingstock of the school then Ned and Cookie help him out and Loomer's movie is almost like one of the chucky movie.
  • A great episode. Really funny.

This is one of my favorite episodes. It’s hilarious and offers good advice. Guide to Video Projects was my favorite of the two. Ned’s idea of a ninja movie is creative, and all his and Cookie’s attempts to make the movie are really funny. I love seeing all of their mess-ups. And when it finally seems like they have the perfect video, Ned accidentally erases it. But it so creative how Cookie takes Martin’s embarrassing video parody of the “Star Wars Kid” and turns it into his and Ned’s project. The video earns them an A+, and Martin is no longer a laughingstock. Moze’s documentary of Mr. Right is also entertaining. It’s funny to see how far he’ll go to pretend that he’s some cool teacher. Eventually, Moze convinces him that he already is a cool teacher, and that he doesn’t need to put on a masquerade. (Though it was nice of Moze to sneak some skateboarding footage of “Mr. Right” into her video. :) )
  • An average episode.

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide,
    We find Ned and Cookie trying to do a video project in one of there classes. They cannot agree wich leads to some funnys stuff.Next: we find Ned finding out Missey stole his idea sort of though. He tries to stop Missey in multiple ways. Funny part where they find the helium.
  • Well it is good that Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide has redeemed itsel % I believe it was a great episode and it is something great I guess.

Well it is good that Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide has redeemed itsel % I believe it was a great episode and it is something great I guess. Although there is always space for improvement, I believe that you should enhance the quality of the graphics on Cookie's video, add more sounds that it won't make the episode too silent for me and with the school clubs it was fun knowing about popularity don't ask for it, it will come to you.
  • In Video Project; Ned/Cookie team to create the best video project but it seems they have different ideas on what to do. In School Clubs; Moze and Suzie wants to join a club together but end up competing who the best.

Video Project while good had too many supporting characters taking away screentime from Ned/Moze/Cookie. This episode was little on the laughs but heavy on the sfx. However, Moze deciding to interview her teacher was well acted and was sincere. I liked that part!

School Clubs was very funny! We have the Ned/Cookie/Moze choosing which club they wanna join. Moze and Suzie decides their joining a club together but end up competing who the best. Cookie decided to make up his own club and Ned decided to stop Missy School Survival Club. Yep, it seems Missy has ripped Ned Survival Guide and Ned isn't too happy about it!

Theres funny scenes of...
    *Ned in disguise constantly being kicked out and mob by his "Crush Girls".

*Cookie is joined by Lisa in his club and she is totally happy that she got to spend the day with him.

*Moze/Suzie let their competition destroyed clubs after clubs and at one point, they join a kickboxing club where they beat each other senseless. LOL

This episode was the funniest of the two, by far!