Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Volunteering / Library

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Library:Loomer steals books when people return them. Moze needs to get a book about Abe Lincoln. Ned and Cookie need to get their books back. Volunteering:Moze cleans up behind the school. Cookie works in school store. Ned goes to nursing home.

I thought that the episode was pretty good. Not amazing but not horrible. I thought that the librarian was a little scary when she sang in that gross scratchy voice. I didn't really like Ned and Cookie's plot line when Loomer stole their books so he could pretend to find them and make you pay for the books to get more, but I did enjoy Moze's plot line on how she had to be friend that girl in order to get that book about Abe Lincoln. My favorite part was when Mary Belle, I think that is her name, was putting make-up all over Moze's face. It looked really bad! I did like volunteering better then the library. I enjoyed when Ned, Moze, and Cookie were playing broom ball to get there hours. I also loved when Mr. Wright said who will do the school store and taste testing, then Ned and Cookie pointed to each other and then Mr. Wright pushed them in the directions. I hated when Ned had to taste the spoiled milk when it came out looking like cottage chese. It almost made me throw up. I loved how Cookie had to work with Evelyn in the school store, he even made his famous Cookie face! I laughed at Cookie's commercial for his new and improved school store. Then at the end of the add it said its better then Evelyn's. I laughed at that part. I felt so bad for Moze because she had to work with Loomer, Crony, and Buzz. Finally Buzz spoke! It looked amazing when they finished it. The old lady, I think her name was Rose, was funny how she kept hitting poor Ned in the head with a broom then how she almost hit him with a cane. Well, overall the episode wasn't that bad but it wasn't amazing. I still liked it though.