Ned's Newt Forums

FOX (ended 1999)

my new newt.

gdownstairs

[1]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 1

omg.

I've had a bearded dragon lizard for the longest time. and my kids birthdays are coming up and they really wanted a newt so i got them one. my bearded dragon lizard is totally house trained. and knows all my knowledge he almost talks like dogs. do.. i put the newt next to the dragon lizard. and i hope they will be friends and the newt says it's bringing something with him about youth and rejuvenating life. and the newt asked if certain frogs have to do with his existance creation. and it's a fire bellied newt. and the dragon lizard and the newt are friends for eternity. the dragon lizards brain seems huge compared to the newt i had to set a rule that i do the raising around here.

from sandi b.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gdownstairs

[2]Apr 29, 2009

something happened since then.. after we successfully set up the tank to the likings. he said i see there's a way i can escape and i almost told (ti) the lizard. and ti said it's not right to escape.. and he looked down like he'd never have that thought before in his life. since i let him out ever now and than... and he did a little shake like what's this new newt.. and than after we all excepted that we dont want to escape our lives. i covered up the little tiny whole cause he seems to be crawling well. and than i remember neds newt like he wants to genitize. not the escape method though.

from sandi b.

gdownstairs

[3]Apr 29, 2009

oh i must admit to you. im a star in toronto.. and highly educated in life. so i expect my belongings to work well,.

from sandi b.