Negima! Magister Negi Magi Forums

Wednesday 12:00 AM on TV TokyoBetween Seasons

Negima!? Season 2 Part 2 Coming to DVD March 31st, 2009

megamanzero22xx

[1]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 16

Source: http://www.mania.com/funimation-new-title-solicitations-for-march-2009_article_112036.html

Part 2 of Season 2 has been scheduled for a March 31st release. It will retail for the same price as Part 1 which was $59.98. Also according to Rightstu, Episode 19 will have commentary by Luci Christian (Asuna), Trina Nishimura (Chao, Motsu) and Chris Cason (Chamo)

Edited on 01/23/2009 7:04am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[2]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 18
    wow! that early i was planing on geting part 1 for my birthday witch is on the 23th of that month huh cant wait.

TuxedoRay

[3]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 6
    I enjoyed 2-1 particualrly casue it reminded me of PaniPoni Dash (which I think is better btw). Why do they keep changing Sakuranos hair color? sheesh! Yue & Nodokas h colors switched as well, but no prob there. Anya being voiced by Maho! Himeko was nice. Dont like Chibi Negi though. Also about done reading manga volume 20 in which Anya also appears. Seems she has a thing against large chests. Too bad. Great volume!

megamanzero22xx

[4]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 16
    TuxedoRay wrote:
    I enjoyed 2-1 particualrly casue it reminded me of PaniPoni Dash (which I think is better btw). Why do they keep changing Sakuranos hair color? sheesh! Yue & Nodokas h colors switched as well, but no prob there. Anya being voiced by Maho! Himeko was nice. Dont like Chibi Negi though. Also about done reading manga volume 20 in which Anya also appears. Seems she has a thing against large chests. Too bad. Great volume!
    Well the one that really upset me the most was Chisame and Yuna. I'm guessing the reason for the hair color changes is because its harder to remember the students when they all have the same (or similar) hair color. Well at least they'll get the hair colors right in the Ala Alba OAD series (from the manga's standpoint). Well if you thought that volume 20 was a great volume then I'm sure you'll like it when it gets animated in Ala Alba OAD series.