Neighbors from Hell

TBS (ended 2010)

Neighbors from Hell Fan Reviews (8)

• Ignored by tbs

I really enjoyed this show.
  • Season

I absolutely love this show! I miss Neighbors From Hell a lot because the episodes were fun. It became better and better as it went along. My problem is that TBS has way too many shows that come from other networks. If they were removed, all of the originals would have a much better chance. Neighbors From Hell is one of the victims. I wish it would come back for season two or even three!
  • Excellent

I really loved this show and am still wishing it would return for another season. I enjoyed everything about it from the characters to the animation style to stupid jokes. This show had it all and I know many don't care for it but I was tickled by it.
  • Snorfin: Seem NORmal, Fit IN

5.5
    I'm not exactly sure how to describe this show. It's very bizarre, but okay to watch. The dog lady sure is a nut. (No wonder her poodle wanted to kill itself!) The one part that amuses me is that Mandy, the daughter, looks like Gwen Tennyson from the first and second seasons of Ben 10 Alien Force. (Seriously! Watch some episodes from those seasons!) Sure, I'll still enjoying watching the show, but it's not one of my top favorites. All I can say is that if you like supernatural stuff like demons, vampires, and werewolves, this show is for you.
  • Utterly painful, dismal and hopeless... kind of like hell! Heh. Heh. :[

Wow, I saw this on Adult Swim the other night... and boy was I disappointed to have the time slot taken up by such a pile. So let's go and evaluate this...The plot setup, well it isn't exactly creative or new, but that doesn't mean it couldn't work out. The big problem, is that it doesn't. The jokes are embarrassing, lame and very poorly executed; instead of smoothly working through the script, all the gags stick out like a sore thumb. I half-expect a laugh track to be blasting off every 40 seconds. It's pretty much like they rounded up all the worst writers from places like Nickelodeon or Disney Channel, and then asked them to make a cartoon for adults. It feels like a lot of the jokes only a 10 year old would laugh at, yet they use crude 'adult' humor (read: POTTY JOKES GALORE!) Didn't really get the neighbor lady; I next to never get worked up over crude humor but the concept of a character that just about revolves around bestiality is a little strange, hard to take a lot of at once and would be bound to get stale quickly. The art is pretty bad. It's not awful but it in no way draws me in; it looks very generic. I'm not asking for a lot in terms of animation, but if you're gonna make a cartoon, it has to be visually appealing to some extent. Overall, this is probably gonna stay sucky. I might give it another chance in a few episodes to check for any shred of hope, but yeah... I'm not counting on it.
  • The best animated show of the summer (in my opinion), this adult-oriented cartoon has everything you could ever ask for in a sitcom: laughs, good characters, and excellent plots.

Being obsessed with adult-oriented cartoons such as Family Guy, the summer is the worst time of year for me, as no new episodes of those shows air during the summer. Neighbors From Hell turned my frown upside down. From its unique animation compared to other animated sitcoms, to the setting, to the humor, there really is no other show like it.

Neighbors from Hell revolves around the Hellmans, who are sent from hell (the center of the earth) to the surface to prevent a massive drill from drilling to the center of the earth and possibly destroying hell.

Neighbors from Hell has become one of my favorite animated sitcoms on television. This is one show definitely worth watching.
  • Seem Normal, Fit In, Destroy the Drill, Save Hell, and Go Home.

It's a very funny show. I like it a lot, and really wonder when they are going to give info about Season 2. I hope it does NOT get canceled.

The story is basically about this family of demons (who because of the father being hooked on surface-world television, which is banned in Hell) is sent to Earth to destroy a drill that is supposed to be able to drill to the center of the Earth. Apparently, that is where Hell is located according to the series. So the family has to pretend to be a normal family, while the Dad tries to destroy the drill from the inside of the company (that the Devil gets him a job at).
  • it is hell

3.5
    this show is hell. ive only seen the first two episodes but thats all i can take. the plot to the show is a huge drill is going to drill to the center of the universe so the devil tells this family that lives in hell to go to the surface and stop the machine. i cant stand the charecters at all. within the first few minutes of the first episode theres already a six six six joke that sums up this show, its medicore and annoying and will probably get cancelled after its first season. . . . .