New Amsterdam Forums

FOX (ended 2008)

Reclassified

palloma

[1]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 10

I thought that this was a really good episode. We learn when John became a detective and why. It was nice to see more recent flashbacks, as opposed to older ones. They could do soo much with this series and I hope FOX gives this series a chance. Also, the ending of this episode makes you question the whole is Sarah the ONE or not. I wish that next week was not the season finale and I do hope that they renew this series.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HRGirl

[2]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    This episode was really good. I am really enjoying this series and I hope that it gets renewed!

Gifford125

[3]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 11

Yeah, I'm really curious, too, whether Sara is the one.

Now did John die and then live again or was he just almost dead and got rescued in time?

I kind of hope Sara isn't the one because I just don't find her very interesting.

Besides, doesn't they have to be married in order to make him mortal???

arseblog

[4]Apr 8, 2008
    I don't think Sara is the one. He found her way too quick. I think it has to go on for a while before he meets the one. Who knows it could even be Eva lol!!

krisi1021

[5]Apr 8, 2008

I enjoyed this episode ... even though lately, I'm becoming more and more bored with the endings. It's like I fade out through part of the episode, then it pulls my interest back in. That's not good! I want to love this show like I did when it first started!

I'm not sure if Sarah is the one or not ... I mean, if she was, wouldn't he have died??? Or, maybe he was dying, but the actual medical attention is what saved him like any other normal mortal. There's a catch here, and we're missing it. Maybe he is mortal, but he thinks Sarah isn't the one, so to keep from hurting her, he lets her go, just to find out that she is in fact "the one" that made him mortal. I mean, it can't be this cut and dry.

I enjoyed that we actually saw a friend of John's. I mean, I figured he was cordial with most, but for the most part he only had Sarah and Omar. I'm glad to know he had someone to gave him such a good heart now. He seemed like such a whirlwind of trouble then. Glad he calmed down!

I can't wait for next week ... and I hope that FOX keeps this show around, b/c I do enjoy it. I'm just missing that spark I had in the first couple of epis.

CoffeeCake225

[6]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 15
    Gifford125 wrote:

Now did John die and then live again or was he just almost dead and got rescued in time?

I kind of hope Sara isn't the one because I just don't find her very interesting.

yea thats how i understood it, that for him to be mortal him and "the one" must be married, but they never mention that now and omar is always saying that he needs to be careful because he may now be mortal.

anestaphine

[7]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 7
    A very good episode!

larsaw

[8]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    i really like his new boss she needs more screen time.

IsaacLoto77

[9]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    I'm just curious, did he actually show her his room full of NY pictures, or was he kinda dreaming that? Wasn't sure, cause it panned to the hospital and I wasn't paying full attention

krussell47

[10]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    I really enjoyed this episode and I can't believe the season finale is already next week. I can't believe Sara might not be the one and now the question is, will Amsterdam tell her the truth about him and how will that affect their relationship? Now I just wonder who the "one" really is going to be? Maybe his partner or even his sergeant. Can't wait for next week and more info on if FOX is going to bring Amsterdam back for another season.

danharr

[11]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 45
    Good episode liked the story of John becoming a cop and the question of if Sara is the one good buildup for the season finale.

draconia11190

[12]Apr 8, 2008
    Gifford125 wrote:

I agree with you on this. I think that in the end he seemed to have a strange look on his face, dissappointed almost. This makes me think that he knows that he is still immortal. I also think that Sarah is not the one because she was put into the story way too early.

lng0004

[13]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 2
    "How I met Your Mother II".

pantera_rosso

[14]Apr 9, 2008
    Gifford125 wrote:

i doubt it after all the native american concept of marriage is somewhat different than the way we see it

besides the shaman said something like being together with your one true love, which could be as simple as standing next to her, or them in love with eachother. remember that amsterdam had a big reaction on the subway station (which btw would exclude both eva and the sarge from the One list)without love or even knowing her the look in his face when he woke up was haunting, almost if he could not handle the thought of her not being the one. The would could have been bad but not fatal and the simple fact that it happened about 2 feet away from a trained er doctor makes a big difference. Does say alot about Sara, in the time she knows him he has died once, got beaten up and shot, must be love...

Must say the they changed the character of the sergean, she is getting more interesting and interested in amsterdam

Libaax

[15]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    I liked this ep alot. I liked seeing how he became a cop,recent flashbacks. What happened to his partner.

The ending was such a surprise for me. I didnt see it coming. It really ask if Sara is the one. I mean it looked like he became a mortal cause he looked sick,very human. As it he said usually he heals fast when he is his usual immortal self.

I like the new boss too.