New Amsterdam Forums

FOX (ended 2008)

Who wants his partner to be the ONE??

imzadi_76

[41]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 5
    Oh god, please not the police chief.Sshe is so annoying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HRGirl

[42]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    Wait, quick question... When John finds the ONE, doesn't he have to marry her to become mortal?? I thought that was how it worked. Maybe I misunderstood, but if this is the case, even if Sarah or the Partner are the one, it takes time to get someone to marry you, right??

Jeric-Ho

[43]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 34
    HRGirl wrote:
    Wait, quick question... When John finds the ONE, doesn't he have to marry her to become mortal?? I thought that was how it worked. Maybe I misunderstood, but if this is the case, even if Sarah or the Partner are the one, it takes time to get someone to marry you, right??

They don't have to be married, their souls have to unite for him to become mortal, well thats as far as i understand!

I don't think it will be the Doc as it is too early in the season, and we still no not actually know if she is the ONE, as it could have been anyone on that tube station that made his heart hurt, it might possibly not be her, but he found her attractive and thinks it is her!

Princess_Pinky

[44]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 11

Well I personally would hate for his partner to be the One. That's just so cliche, not to mention, they don't have any chemistry.

But as far as their souls being wed, that's so vague. It could mean that they just need to sleep together, but it could also mean that they need to be married [having their souls pledged to be together as one in a ceremonial way], or it could mean both.

Personally, I think that the fact that the Sara is still married to another man could play into a bigger picture. She could still be The One if they have to have to actually wed their souls in terms of a spirital ceremony (wedding/marriage/commitment).

Honestly, though, I really hate the Sara/John relationship, so I'm hoping that she still isn't The One. (It's just too quick and I don't feel any chemistry between them at all.)

And of course there's the boss, who they've been showing a lot more of which makes me wonder...but I haven't really seen a lot of interaction between her and John yet, so I haven't really been able to get a feel for any chemistry that they may or may not have.

wak4prisonbreak

[45]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 21

OH COME ON! It's so obvious. He met her the exact time when he fell down in the subway. She's the one, but I don't mind him playing around and building up the sexual tension with her until like, the last season. Then he's mortal and the show ends! That sounds good to me!

Similar to Bones, which I also wathc. Partners in love, aaahhhh.