New Girl

Bachelorette Party

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2013 on FOX

7.7
  • Winston isn't a bishop, he's turning into a murderer

What are the writers doing to his character? I liked him with his one-liners but over the past few episodes he's turning into a murderer. He wanted to kill Jess in First Date, and he took 'kidnapping' Shivrang too far.

Other than that, a pretty good episode.
  • Bachelorette Party

Just a mediocre episode of this loveable series... but I must concur the previous comment form ianbillings92. The former originality and the exceptional humour of New girl is mostly gone, yet I still hope for more laughs.

Btw: I think Schmidts former girlfriend looks much better than Cece (But no one is as beautiful as Zooey)
  • Bachelorette Party

Bachelorette Party was a hilarious episode of New Girl. I really enjoyed watching because Jess throws Cece a Bachelorette Party which was interesting. It was great to see how Jess's plans played out as Nick and Winston helped. Schmidt met with former one night stands and then to his first real girlfriend which was intriguing. The flash backs of them and current interactions were great. I couldn't believe what Nick had done. It was nice to see how things worked out for Cece. The ending was funny. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!