New Girl

Cece Crashes

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2011 on FOX

• my face is my job, my face is my job

Cece and Jess are so funny together. Their fight is the highlight of the show. It's a bit early, but we introduce the idea of Nick and Jess, which, by season end, we are all waiting for.
  • Nowhere near was funny as last week's episode "Naked" but it was still a good/decent episode of "New Girl"

Cece convince Jess that Nick sees her as more than a roommate. While Schmidt tries to seal the deal with Cece. I thought that this was a good/decent episode of "New Girl". While this is episode is nowhere near as funny or good as last week's episode "Naked"... it was still a good/decent episode with a pretty well done and a decent storyline. The humor and the storyline wasn't at its best but at least the writers managed to make this episode enjoyable. Tonight was a hit-and-miss for me. Some of the humor in this episode were a MISS and the other humor in this episode was a HIT and it really depends what kind though. The guys talking about Cece's cleavage and talking dirty things about what they want to do such as "I want to dig deep inside her cleavage etc"... that part was pretty funny. Jess acting weird towards Nick because Cece told Jess that he has feelings for her was pretty funny as well. I also thought the very ending of the episode was funny. There were a couple of more parts I laughed at. After that, the rest of the humor in this episode was a MISS. Overall, a good/decent episode of "New Girl" and worth watching if you get bored and don't have anything better to watch. 7/10

• Cece Crashes

Cece Crashes was a superb episode of New Girl and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of humor and character development. This is a fun roommate show andreminiscentof people who actually live in New York and live in places like that. I always enjoy Cece, as I'm sure most do, and it was great to watch her in this episode. Jess realizes that Nick may have feelings for her, but it seemed she has them too with out knowing it. Schmidt was funny and in the end shows that dorky good guys can win and maybe have a chance with hot models. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!