A New Girl Community
Tuesday 8:30 PM on FOX

I didn't miss it right? Can it possibly top Seinfeld's reveal of "Cosmo" Kramer?

Any bets on what it is or how they'll reveal?

Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
It will be revealed on his wedding when Cece marries him this season. It might be David or James or Alexander or Neil
Flag
i think it's brad because in 1x12 the landlord thinks winston and nick are "coach and brad"
Flag
Nope, not yet, and it makes it seems like it is going to be like Stiles on Teen Wolf. Or at least if we bug Liz Merriweather enough about it she will start pulling a Jeff Davis and just start screwing with the audience until he says he will never tell. They had the opportunity when Schmidt's cousin was there, but nope. And I have a feeling with the total on the nose casting of Jess and Nick's parents that they are really challenged with Schmidt's and the others (heck, we've met CeCe's grandmother but she had a wedding and no parents)
Flag
Wow, I never even thought of the fact that we don't know his first name! Now I'm curious! :D
Flag
I think it should be one of those final-season, nugget-for-the-fans type reveals.
Flag
Staff
I hope it's Cosmo.
Flag
I think theyre just going to keep it a mystery that or thet will only reveal it when ratings go down
Flag
Schmidt's name has yet to be revealed, most likely to be revealed in season 3.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members