A New Girl Community
Tuesday 9:00 PM on FOX

I'm trying to remember all of Nick's alter egos, but my brain doesn't seem to want to function properly right now. So far all I have is Julius Pepperwood (“How y'all doin' I'm Julius Pepperwood. Ex-cop, ex-marine. I'm here to learn how to write short fiction”), Trench Coat Nick, and whatever orange track suit nick was. Help me remember people!

Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Nick is hilarious! Probably one of the funniest characters there has ever been in a sitcom according to me. :)
Flag
What about TeenNick? He's the sweetest!
Flag
If I ever write a novel I want it to be published under the pseudonym Julius Pepperwood.
Flag
It was his Dad's right?

Flag
That it was
Flag
Ernest Hemingway Nick
Flag
Nick: "Maybe the reason I have writer’s block is because I’ve been living too casual with you clowns! I need real life adventure, like Ernest Hemingway had at my age. Man I gotta run with the bulls. I gotta kill a man with my bare hands after making love to him and then sleep in the belly of his horse. I gotta eat my way out of a sandwich house."

Winston: "How much do you know about Hemingway?"

Nick: "Not a lot, but I’m gonna learn! I’m becoming Ernest Hemingway, you idiots."
Flag
i tried to find a youtube clip but couldnt :( but yeah thats the scene I was thinking of
Flag
Oh man, Julius Pepperwood was by far the best:
Flag
Absolutely!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC