New Girl

Control

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 13, 2012 on FOX

• Jess tries to teach Nick how to relax when he feels too stressed plus Nick and Winston argue over money from their poker night

Feeling Schmidt is too stressed, Jess teaches him how to relax, but trouble quickly arises in the loft. Meanwhile, Winston and Nick argue over money and who owes who what. This was, another, perfect episode of "New Girl". Just like "Injured", it was hilarious episode with a very well done execution for the storyline. I'll admit, I love "Injured" slightly more than this one but I still loved this episode. The whole "arguing over money" storyline has been done thousands and thousands in sitcoms before but the storyline here was highly enjoyable and hilarious. Nick and Winston's arguments were just downright hilarious if you know what i mean and I couldn't stop laughing especially the scene in the grocery store along with one of the best quotes I've heard from this show "You did not just slap me in a supermarket". Jess trying to teach Nick how to relax when Nick has been feeling a lot of stress was very funny as well. A well crafted storyline, the acting here was terrific, and the humor was just splendid. Overall, a perfect episode of "New Girl". 10/10
FOX