New Girl

Eggs

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2012 on FOX

• None starter

This episode was not good!
  • Eggs was a LOL Episode

The highlight of this episode was Nick writing his novel "Z is for Zombies" and if he published it i would certainly buy it as its a great comedy book and i will have many laughs reading it. Winston is becoming more and more likable by the episode if that was even possible. Jess worrying about not having a baby was expected as her character is expected most of the time and her screaming out the window saying that her nipples need a purpose was so hilarious and she realized that it was a mistake pretty soon. And the scenes in the Zoo were pretty hilarious this show deserves more and more people should watch it.
  • Really?

This episode was not good at all. Things just didnt work like they used to in the other eps. They kept Schmidt's story cliche (if you've seen other sitcoms, you'll know), winston was a sleepy guy, Jess overreacted, Nick was drunk and Cece was up with her I-dont-care-attitude and what she got at the end of the episode was so right. That's what she deserved for being so boring!!!

I don't why people even like Schmidt. He's not interesting. It's like the show decided that they need to have a competitor to Joey Tribbiani or Barney Stinson. He doesn't even care what problems his friends are facing. It's always Jess, Nick, and Winston especially who really try to help their friends. I'm sticking to my opinion no matter people say.
  • loved this ep

I thought this episode was great. It was really funny and I loved how Schmidt finally understood that he was in love with Cece (bring those two back together damit!)

The Lesbian couple were great, I really hope those characters return. As a woman in her 30's I could really relate to both the funny and serious side of the "eggs" topic.

Great ep!
  • Eggs Over Easy!

"Eggs" was a fantastic episode of New Girl. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of humor and a few serious moments. I liked the lesbian couple and how the guys interacted with them. It was funny for Schmidt to make an appt to see the Gynecologist lesbian to certify him as an expert of the female nether region. I liked how Nick was trying to write and Winston supported him. It was funny to watch them at the zoo. I liked how every thing played out and the ending was great. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Menstruation, ovulation...

First we get an episode about menstruating Jess, and now it's about ovulating Jess doing an egg-count? Really, I still think she's annoying, I didn't think her story was interesting once (I am also female and think about this stuff now and then but it seemed really forced and was just not funny). Winston and Nick - hilarious. Schmidt at the gyno, soo funny! And Z for Zombie? YES! I want to read that novel!
FOX