New Girl

Fluffer

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2012 on FOX

• Another great one

This was a mix of funny and serious yet again, and I really enjoyed enjoyed that. The main thing that stood out for me, and I'm sure for most of those who watched the show, is Nick and Jess in this episode - just in some instances the way Nick was looking at her, and the talk they had about their relationship. It was just really good to watch.
  • Nick and jess!!

Nick and jess need to date!! they have so much chemistry!!
  • Fluffer

Fluffer was another hilarious yet some what serious episode of New Girl. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of significant character and plot development for both Nick and Jess. It was also funny to see Schmidt impersonate a Romney and for Winston to tell his girlfriend he was thinking of other women in his mind. I liked how Schmidt went back to Cece to talk about what happened. Nick and Jess had some great interactions and eventually actually talked about their feelings for each other sort of. There were definitely a lot of moments I've been waiting for and they happened in this episode! I loved "The Loft Troll" jokes along with Nick's quirkiness which does match that of Jess in the man sort of way. I loved the ending and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • I liked it

I liked the episode, especially teh scenes between Jess and Nick, I like how their relationship progresses. The scenes with Schmidt were funny and awkward as ever, liked that CeCe was comforting him in the end.