New Girl Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Looks Good!

neo979

[1]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 6

I can't make a fair judgment of a show just from the previews, but just from looking at the commercials, I think there is a possibility this show could be a real winner!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KyahCA

[2]Aug 17, 2011
    I agree. I thought what we see in the previews was absolutely hilarious, and hopefully they didn't put the only funny parts in the previews.

Zooey is a wonderful, funny, cute, and awkward actress, and I think this show is going to be a success. Looking forward to it.

Jemadari

[3]Aug 23, 2011
    • level: 12

It's been awhile since we had a smart and "lol" funny sitcom, the abc stuff is smart but the humor is sorta aha than haha and this looks promising

EJamison

[4]Sep 2, 2011
    • level: 17

I just saw a full preview of pilot on TiVo and I think it deserves to be canceled before it airs -- unless the subsequent episodes are better.

I will say that I doNOT like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (although I haven't watched it since 1st season) and it reminds me of that show a little. So if you like "Sunny" then you might like this show.

CoffeeCake225

[5]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 15
    i didn't think the pilot was that bad.

Watashii

[6]Sep 11, 2011
    • level: 2
    I like Zooey and I wish her the best in showbiz, and I honestly like the quirkyness but I fear that its not going to catch on. It was a bit too quirky and random. Which isn't a bad thing but I think probably most people would say otherwise. I know its just a pilot, and most times, they are so different from the regular episodes, but to me it wasn't as funny and interesting as other comedy shows currently out there. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I also thought the editing was a bit out of place especially with the background music.

FuzzyLogic99

[7]Sep 17, 2011
    I didnt think it was a terrible pilot.There were moments that really made me laugh and I dont mean a small chuckle. I have to say that her awkwardness and quirkiness does becomes a bit annoying and you want to yell at her to stop it after a while .There also times where the show seem quirky for quirkiness shake. Not the best show but it has potential. I think that if the writers get there footing this might be a show that will be around for a while.

Just_Jos

[8]Sep 18, 2011
    • level: 11

I loved the pilot a lot. I will definitely be watching a lot more episodes.

ireeagle

[9]Sep 21, 2011
    • level: 9

Not bad. This show got good criticism and ended up in first place on FOX Tuesday Night. It all of a sudden pushed "Glee" into second place after this show!

Shredmastahflux

[10]Sep 21, 2011
    • level: 10
    I am not sure how i feel about this show yet. It had some really funny moments but i think they pushed her character a little to far sometimes to the point of annoying. The 3 dude roommates are hilarious the way they deal with her craziness though haha Ill keep watching to see where it goes.

TreeHill_89

[11]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 32
    I'm looking forward to watching this show when it goes on tommorw night in the UK. The previews look good and so have the previews