New Girl Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Zooey/Jess in green

  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [1]Feb 1, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 517

    She looks 100% attractive in her green dress in the episode "Jess And Julia" at the courtroom scene.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pudgebyrd722

    pudgebyrd722

    [2]Feb 7, 2012
    • member since: 09/07/09
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 1,365
    I'll agree but also will add that she looks amazing in anything.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drudager

    drudager

    [3]Feb 14, 2012
    • member since: 07/07/11
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,282
    irehawk20 wrote:

    She looks 100% attractive in her green dress in the episode "Jess And Julia" at the courtroom scene.



    I don't know about 100%... it depends on the shade of green & the chick's eye color.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of irehawk20

    irehawk20

    [4]May 16, 2012
    • member since: 09/29/11
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 517

    drudager wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:


    She looks 100% attractive in her green dress in the episode "Jess And Julia" at the courtroom scene.


    I don't know about 100%... it depends on the shade of green & the chick's eye color.


    Oh yeah?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drudager

    drudager

    [5]Jun 5, 2012
    • member since: 07/07/11
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,282
    irehawk20 wrote:

    drudager wrote:
    irehawk20 wrote:


    She looks 100% attractive in her green dress in the episode "Jess And Julia" at the courtroom scene.


    I don't know about 100%... it depends on the shade of green & the chick's eye color.


    Oh yeah?



    Yup.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drudager

    drudager

    [6]Jun 5, 2012
    • member since: 07/07/11
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,282

    pudgebyrd722 wrote:
    I'll agree but also will add that she looks amazing in anything.


    Even "nothing"?


    lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.