New Girl

Injured

Aired Tuesday 8:30 PM Mar 06, 2012 on FOX

• The best

I loved this episode, it is one of my favourites from season 1. It was hilarious and more importantly, a sensitive topic was handled maturely and tactfully, which is uncommon for a sitcom. Way to go New Girl!
  • new girl injured

i thought this was a very good episode of new girl i laughed at the part when they were singing nick's funeral song and then they started rapping that part made me laugh and when shmidit kept on kissing nick that was really funny as well and i didn't know winston could sing!
  • Nick gets injured leaving Jess, Schmidt, and Winston worried over the possibility that Nick could have thyroid tumor

The gang worries over the possibility of Nick having a thyroid tumor, while Winston has troubles parting ways with his car. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "New Girl". This episode had me cracking up in tears from start to finish. There was a lot of terrific development with the characters and the storyline. Execution was timed perfectly in every scene and there were a lot of very good comedic timing. I loved Nick interacting with Jess while he is injured and I loved how Jess, Schmidt, and Winston are supporting and have been worried about him. That proves that they are not selfish and horrible friends at all. The most hilarious part would definitely have to the be scene with the gang singing Nick's funeral song and they started rapping. Everything about this episode was just hilarious and magnificent, it's definitely one of the funniest and best episodes of this season. Overall, a perfect episode of "New Girl"... you need a good laugh then watch this episode, this episode is also good for a terrific storyline and character development. 10/10
  • Injured

Injured was a superb episode of New Girl and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character and plot development. It was interesting to watch Nick interact with Jess after his injury. This was a good story and different than the usual sitcom. I liked the character focused story about Nick and how every one supported him no matter what the out come. I look forward to watching more episodes!!!!!!
  • Quick

What's the name of the gynecologist ?
  • Great episode. Balanced deep sweetness with shallow, hilarious jokes.

I haven't laughed so hard at a TV show in a while. The scene where they were singing his funeral song and started rapping had me in tears.
TBS