New Girl

Menzies

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 13, 2012 on FOX

• Awesome...so funny!!!

this episode was awesome...from begin to end...i laughed so hard...!! Nick and his friend and in the pool with Jess...hahahahha...then in the end that was awesome....how the chinees guy was laughing was so funny....Great!! Really great....
  • Had me laughing so hard

This was just the best episode I've watched off New Girl so far, it was so darn hilarious watching Nick and his new Asian friend. Nick's expression in the pool absolutely killed me, and everything else was just great. Looking forward to next week's episode!
  • Menzies

Menzies was a perfect episode of New Girl. I really enjoyed watching because the story was perfectly written, the acting was phenomenal and the scenes were well produced. It was funny enough to start with seeing Winston feeling the effects of Jess in her state of PMS but then Nick went and took the spotlight with his new Asian friend. I thought it was great enough how he was just talking to the guy on the bench but when the Asian guy took him to that little pool I was rolling with laughter from that point. I mean Nick became all about this "therapy" and it was great! It was also funny seeing Schmidt try to practice tough love on Jess by not paying the gas bill so no hot water. It was interesting to see Schmidt and Cece talking. The scenes were awesome and the characters were true to who they were. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!