New Girl

Models

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 23, 2012 on FOX

• The best episode ever!

The boob fight and The "You wanna Momma bird me a cookie?" It shouldn't have been that funny, IDK why I laughed so hard. This is the funniest episode ever and the most enjoyable. Kudos!
  • Amazingly done!

Oh my gosh, this episode blew me away. Far, far away! Russia maybe. I kinda regret giving other episodes a 10 because I wanted to rate this one the highest. It was simply perfect. I could name a hundred highlights from this episode (although, I'm not gonna). Jess trying to be a model in the car show, the only thing that kept me from laughing more it's the fact that I had to breathe at some point. I absolutely loved Schmidt's and Nick's moments. "Mama bird me a cookie?" ahhahaha If only. The boob fight. That was very original, and funny and great. Poor little Jess when she takes off her glasses hahahaha. The commercial. The dance. "Monkey, no!" hahahah. Cece trying not to puke. Oh, my gosh. Jess's conversation with the blonde model it was really thought-provoking. Philosophical even. The writers were absolutely inspired. Absolutely, fantastically, amazingly perfect. Kudos!
  • Models

Models was a perfect episode of New Girl because there was a lot of great character development. The story was pretty simple yet showcased the complex emotions of the characters. Jess and Cece are two different people and though it's not always easy they are good friends. I liked how Nick and Schmidt were at odds and it was curious. I loved the flash backs to when they first met, very funny scenes. It was awesome to see Nick and Jess bonding and talking about their friendships with others. I liked how every thing played out and I look forward to watching more of this great series!!!!!!!!!