New Girl

Normal

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 10, 2012 on FOX

• new girl normal

i thought this was another good one as well i liked the return of russel jes's boyfriend he's actually a really good character and this episode had its share of funny moments like when winston scared russel and he jumps and winston like are you scared of black people that bit was funny and the games they were playing with him were funny so thiis was a good episode.
  • Normal

Normal was a perfect episode of New Girl and I really enjoyed watching because Jess spent more time with Russell and he got along very well with the three guys of the apartment. There were a lot of laughs, some intrigues and some drama. Winston was dealing with his new job, Nick was same as usual and Schmidt and Cece are public now. It was fun watching and seeing how things unfolded. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Russell stays over while he and Jess have their first official fight.

The episode was okay thanks to the other characters, but I'm tired of Russell. I don't like him and don't like his and Jess's scary age difference. Now that we know they're sleeping together? It's even worse. Even when they were playing the hard-to-follow drinking game, True American, I wasn't fond of him, but Nick and Winston had their funny moments. Schmdit spent most of the time in the bedroom with Cece, a relationship I actually like. It's nice for it not to be a secret anymore and now they're actually behaving like a real "couple". Meanwhile, Winston gets a new job at a sports radio station with a nincompoop boss but Kareem Abdul-Jabaar headlining from the side. Kareem was funny, and despite being a Laker most of his career, I do like him. There are some other retired NBA stars that would do good in comedy TV. But to the main storyline. Russell & Jess's fight. Jess didn't want her roommates getting too involved with Russell, but he didn't mind and he actually began neglecting Jess. (he was drunk, though) In the end, they do work things out in what seemed like was a short episode. Did it seem short to you?