New Girl

Tuesday 9:00 PM on FOX Premiered Sep 20, 2011 In Season

neomichel

New Girl Fan Reviews (73)

• tap vs pistons

This episode is one of the funniest of the season. I like when Nick and Jess deny the other the sex tap. No vitamin D. It's the war of basketball teams.
  • New Girl = My Happy Place

New Girl is a nice break from all the drama heavy tv shows I watch, and I'm thankful for that. The characters are ridiculous in the best way, and over the top, and the show clearly doesn't take itself too seriously and I think that as a viewer if you don't take the show too seriously, you'll enjoy it as much as I do!
  • Best comedy of the 2000's

Best comedy show of the 2000's. Always laugh every episode. I love Zooey too :)
  • Hilarious!

I've fallen in love with this show, and I agree with everyone who said Schmidt is the best character. He is so funny ... almost everything he says cracks me up, and even when he screws up I can't help but love him. I'd say Nick is my second favorite character at the moment, and I love the bromance between Schmidt and Nick. Cece is probably my third favorite because of her relationship with Schmidt. Schmidt/Cece is definitely my favorite relationship on the show. I love Nick/Jess too, but not as much. Winston is sweet and I enjoy his presence on the show and how bad he is at pranks. He has his funny moments. Jess is great too. After Schmidt, Nick, and Cece, I'd probably tie Jess and Winston for fourth. We didn't see enough of Coach for me to rank him, but he was great in the one episode he was in. Overall, great show and all the actors have chemistry!
  • hilarious

She is such a freak, it is sooooo funny.
  • New Girl Fashion

Hey everyone! Like Jess' style? Check out to shop her exact looks and more! Also, be sure to visit our facebook page at to keep up with the latest fashion trends featured in your favorite shows!
  • craziest funniest series out ther

best show in the world and super it. amazing script, up to u
  • Laugh Out Loud!

Best show since Friends!
  • The best show on TV

New girl is the best show on TV right now. It's witty humor and emotionally invested plot lines combine to make this the only show I'd never miss an episode of.
  • I love it!

On the surface the plots seem quite conventional, but if you analyse the dialogues and behavior of the characters, it is just fantastic! Where else can you find a show, where at least one of the characters behaves strangely in absolutely every single scene? The sometimes subtle, sometimes shrill but always weird way how emotions are expressed is a great achievement by the writers and actors. I also love the fresh ideas almost all episodes have to offer - hopefully they can keep up the good work for a longer period of time, it is definitely one of the top shows for me right now.
  • Season2 Episode15

FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • are to be congratulated

It's a fantastic series and its characters are amazing, are to be congratulated
  • So Funny!!!!

I love this show!!! Zoey is hilarious as Jess Day.
  • Amazing

what a show one of the best i have seen keep it up...
  • Love it!

I just love this show.

• Legitimate Link>>>http://tinyurl. com/NewGirl2x13

Legitimate Link>>>http://tinyurl. com/NewGirl2x13

Legitimate Link>>>http://tinyurl. com/NewGirl2x13

(REMOVE SPACE BEFORE .COM)

Jess, Winston and Schmidt watch as Nick plays Feely-Cup
  • One of the best new comedies out there

Love this show!! Great characters, it's fun and so funny. Ah Schmidt he is the best.
  • Chutney.

So many fan reviews hinge on whether Zooey Deschanel is funny or not as the unbearably cute 'Jess.' I have one word for all of you: SCHMIDT. I seriously don't think it even matters whether you like Zooey Deschanel or not. The weird polyamourous bromance between the three male leads is hilarious, and Schmidt at his best is like Tom Cruise at his unintentionally deadpan worst: absolutely manic. All he has to do is say "CHUT-en-ey" and I'm gone. The tone of the humour is modern, wry and witty. The reviewer below who compared 'New Girl' to the obscure 'Ned and Stacy' and 'Karen's Song," a sit-com I had never even heard of, is comparing sardonic 21st century wit to the comedies of another era. Humour changes! Keep up. I like Jess, but only ads part of an ensemble cast. She brings out aspects of the guys that we wouldn't see if it was an all-male cast. The male characters are nothing like the cliched masculine archetypes you encounter time and time again in dated sit-coms like 'Everybody Loves Raymond.' Winston, Nick and Schmidt are solid comedic characters, and even Cece is funnier - and smarter - than you might expect, but Schmidt, of all people ON TELEVISION is hands-down the funniest. Somebody get this guy an Emmy.
  • episodes

when will be the next season?
  • great

best show out there by far!!!
  • I love it

I love this show. I start wathcing yesterday, and I watched all episode. Jess a little bit annoying for me, when she singing, but she is a cute girl. I hope she getting together with Nick. I can't wait the next season!!:))
  • so funny and lovely!!!!!!!!!

so funny and lovely!!!!!!!!!
  • I love it!

This programme is so funny. I love all of the episodes and I sincerely hope there will be another season. Schmidt has to be the funnies characters in this and Nick and Jess also make the show a fantastic one. Please, please, please bring this back :D
  • Quirky, fresh, funny, well written and great performances!

I love this show, i find it so funny and I jsu look forward to each new episode. Love the details in the writing and the nuances of the characters. I will continue to watch! LOVE IT!!
  • Love this show!

I love New Girl's qwerky humor. Zooey Deshanel is perfect for the role and this is a show i will continue to watch for a long time.
  • LOVE IT

The show is just hilarious. The cast has great chemistry and the show has it's own identity. The first season like "the Office" took a bit for me to get into but it sucked me in. It's just funny. Plain and simple
  • Fresh and Funny

The show is fresh and funny due to the amazing cast and witty humor, Jess and Schmidt are my favourites as they carry the show along and the rest of the cast are good too. One of the best new comedies out there.
  • A clever title goes here!

I love this show!
  • This show is so Nectar

Schmidt is definitely the real star of the show. Everything he says makes me laugh. Winston, so happy he finally broke up with the most boring girl ever. Jess, I find so relateable (to me) eventhough I think she is an idiot for not being madly in love with Nick. Nick, is that guy that is always there for Jess and I am sorry but I bet most women would say that it would be very difficult to not fall in love with him. Also, screaming at the clown - so far my favorite moment on this show so far.
  • HILLARIOUS!!

This is the funniest show i have watched in a very very long time... it is one of those shows that have jokes that are actually funny! and the best part is there is a sense of family and the stupidity isnt stupid its funny and ridiculous in a very very good way :) this show is gonna go places!!
< 1 2 3