New Girl

Secrets

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 03, 2012 on FOX

• new girl secrets

another really funny episode winston was really funny in this one especially when he was shouting at everyone and giving that speech and when the guys admitted that they think about jess while pleasuring themselves and i liked the fact nick's back sweats when he is keeping a secret very funny i am definitly looking forward to the next one
  • Secrets

"Secrets" was a perfect episode of New Girl and I really enjoyed watching because the character and plot development were awesome! The story was well written, acted and directed. I liked how Cece and Schmidt's relationship grew and Nick sort of became a player. Jess dealt with some issues as she found out what her roommates thought about in secret and Schmidt and Cece come clean about their relations. I liked the humor, the drama, and the way the story unfolded. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Chaos is about when the others learn of Nick & Cece's secret "relationship."

Nothing's perfect but not much comes closer than tonight's episode of "New Girl" as word quickly spreads about Nick and Cece's friends-with-benefits relationship that was going on behind the others' backs. While Nick is proud and Winston is grossed out, Jess feels betrayed by Cece. Meanwhile, Nick has other things to worry about. He has trouble lying to get his college "friends" to leave the loft the following morning. (This is why you spend the night at HER house, so she doesn't know where you live! Take notes..) Schmidt does his best to turn Nick "into a douche" while enjoying what he believes is Cece and Jess fighting over him. However, it doesn't work until after Nick destroys a phone he had just gotten two episodes prior from Russell. That was just one of several hilarious events in the episode. I think Winston was at his best we've seen when he is awakened by all the fighting going on between the other roommates, Cece, and two girls Nick hooked up with: "Now go away! Because I'm having cereal!" In the end, the two girlfriends make up and run in a marathon they were previously practicing for. They barely finish, but with the guys all in attendance, cheering them on. On the way to the finish line, Jess develops an understanding and realizes that Cece actually likes Schmidt, and unfortunately for Cece, Jess is right. Russell and Jess has shifted my attention away from Nick and Jess to Schmidt and Cece as of late. I can't wait to see more development in their relationship in episodes to come.