New Girl

Thanksgiving

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 15, 2011 on FOX

• Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a perfect episode of New Girl and had me laughing instantly! I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of humor, and Justin Long as Paul was brilliant! Justin and Zooey have such chemistry and their characters were great together, like two peas in a pod. Schmidt and Cece are still figuring each other out and it was fun to watch them. Nick was a great antagonist in this episode playing passive aggressive. This was a fun episode leaving me wanting more. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• Justin Long guest stars as Jess's crush Paul in this hilarious and adorable Thanksgiving episode of "New Girl"

Jess wants to do a Thanksgiving dinner because she invited another teacher (Justin Long) she likes but her roommates just want to watch the game and drink beer. I thought that this was an excellent and very cute episode of "New Girl". WAY better than the previous episode "Cece Crashes". In my opinion, this episode was packed full of laughs with very cute moments. I'm gonna get this hilarious part first before I forget but I thought it was hilarious when Paul (Justin Long) freaked out seeing a dead body and then the gang runs to see what he is talking about and then Jess said "Mrs. Beverly died" and then Schmidt responds "Aww, Mrs. Beverly from the mailbox" (or something like that) made me laugh so hard. Nick getting angry at Jess and the two of them talking in the closet with Jess shouting "I want to have sex with Paul big time" with Paul and the others hearing her was also super hilarious. The cute moments was when Paul is playing his violin and then Jess and Paul were laughing and smiling. They were very cute together, I think they have the perfect chemistry. Also, Jess dressed very cute all red in this episode. Overall, an excellent Thanksgiving episode of "New Girl". 10/10

FOX