Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County

It's O-V-E, ...but not R

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 26, 2007 on MTV - Music Television

• Chrissy returns home and sees Clay with some new girls, and relaizes she may have made a mistake in dumping him. Chase meets the parents.

I felt sorry for Chrissy, clearly this was her first big break up and she moved on so why can't Clay?

While I do root for this couple, I think Chrissy's now less overbearing father stated it best if it is meant to be it is meant to be.

So I was not completely sure who exactly Clayboy was hooking up with, it seemed like it was a toss up between Taylor, her friend, and Allie. What is Allie thinking, she needs to find someone outside of Newport.

Grant was his usual self, you have to admit he is a good friend to Clay, but he might be trying too hard to get him over the break up, especially since it seemed like it happened the weekend before Thanksgiving, and this party was on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

We can all just hope that these two find closure.

Not sure what Chase is thinking, it is good he is going to college, but maybe not that he is goign to be with this Kylie girl, or whatever her name is. The family dinner scene was akward.