NewsRadio Forums

NBC (ended 1999)

Futher DVD's? Speculation?

sQuishums

[1]Dec 13, 2005
    • level: 3
    Well, as soon as I heard the first and second seasons were on DVD I immediately went out and bought it. This show is just one of those shows that you can pop in and watch it over and over and never stop loving it.

Ahhhhh, but I want more!

I simply cannot wait until the rest of the seasons are out on DVD. However, will this ever happen?

What is your opinion? Do you think enough money was made from the release of the first two seasons to warrant the production and release of the rest? Is there enough demand?

I can't seem to find ANY information about the release of the rest of the seasons on DVD. Perhaps another fan out there has some insight? If you do, let us know!

Regards.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bkthiess

[2]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 2
    I've searched and searched and cannot find a clue to whether or not they release the other seasons. I hope they do, if only in respect to Phil Hartman. I hope they don't pull a "Mad about You" and only release a Greatest of Seasons 3-5. That would suck. I mean, surely this show did better than a lot of the crap they are putting to disc!!

diggy85

[3]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 12
    For more information go to tvshowsondvd.com:

FEBRUARY 28TH will release the much anticipated (for rabid Newsradio fans like myself) 3rd season. The reason it took them so long was because of the audio commentaries for this box set. It will also have a gag reel like the first set. I'm totally psyched!!!!!!!

St_Satan

[4]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 6
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]