NewsRadio Forums

NBC (ended 1999)

Whats up with TBS

LookGuysImaBear

[1]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 2

They put News Radio on for about 6 months take it off now its back on but will be off in a week and they will show home improvement 8 times a day. We need to write emails or anything to get it back.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

itscrazyman

[2]Sep 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    I agree with you, it's annoying how TBS bumps shows and tricks us with bringing them back for like four days and dropping them again. We need to punch them or something.

lennydonkey

[3]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    I eventually gave up on TBS and netflixed the series. It's actually a lot of fun to be able to watch like six episodes in a row. And the bonus stuff, while mostly lame, still has pretty funny bloopers of each season.

furiousfunk

[4]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 13
    I've complained to TBS several times about taking off Newsradio but I think they've block my emails because I want to kill them for putting on these terrible original unfunny shows and advertising them nonstop. Who's with me? One more Frank TV, Tyler Perry, Idiot Grocery Store or Bill Engvall Commercial and we all storm TBS offices and don't stop until are demands are met or there are no heads left to crush.

VM1138

[5]May 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    Would it have anything to do with Fox playing NewsRadio on the weekends? Are they still doing that? A few weeks ago I noticed it but haven't watched Fox since.