NewsRadio Forums

NBC (ended 1999)

YES! IT''s BACK!!!!!

Teamrat

[1]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 16

Thats right you heard it, Newsradios back. I was flipping through channels and i saw it on cbs.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tubalcane420

[2]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 18

That probably just means that in your city the CBS station has Newsradio reruns. I live near Detroit, and our Fox station aired Newsradio reruns some years back. That doesn't mean everyone here can see it on CBS.

I'm sad this forum's so dead. Maybe this will throw some peppers into the gumbo. (WHAT GUMBO?!)

http://www.avclub.com/content/feature/random_roles_stephen_root/1

"Well, it was the most fun I could have had. It was the zenith of what I had been able to do on television, because I came in with a character that I thought was kind of weird and bent, and Jimmy [Burrows] and Paul [Simms] said "Yes, let's write in that direction." So they made him weirder than even I brought in. It was fun. We had four great years, and then Phil left us, and we had another year that wasn't really the show."

Kind of heartbreaking. I love the fifth season and, even though Phil wasn't there, it was a distillation of the previous seasons' strengths into a dangerously high-proof Newsradio spirit.

mp34mp

[3]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 16
    In Chicago, it's on broadcast Channel 23 WWME "Me TV" weeknights at 8:30pm, which started on Monday. I haven't watched the show since those first few that aired in the 5th season back in the day, so being an SNL fan made it really hard to watch the show anymore.

jussten

[4]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    I haven't seen it on here in Phoenix in a while, it was on A&E or some channel but I never see it on cable anymore. And we dont rerun it here on our local channels anymore.

therockstop

[5]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    I see the entire series has been released on DVD. I think I may get it as I cannot find it where I am at on TV.

scooper549

[6]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    i loved the show the way it was...if it does come back it will be nowhere near as good. i cannot even say it was good right when it ended since phil hartman passed before the show did. that was tough...leave it alone. re-runs work but please you dirty dirty studio people leave it be.

alexchilton123

[7]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 3
    Yeah the entire Series is $50 on Amazon the last time i seen it in the UK must be 5 years ago it was such a good show.

Antique22

[8]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 11

Here's some happy news for all you Newsradio fans,

Newsradio reruns have a brand new home on the Reelz Movie Channel and it is shown weekdays at 11:30-12:30 Monday through Friday. When I found out about Newsradio reruns I found it odd that they are shown on an all themed movie channel and that was a shocking surprise,

Tiki