NewsRadio

NBC (ended 1999)

Carolee99

NewsRadio Fan Reviews (40)

• Late comer to the show love it. Best cast on TV sitcoms.

As far as TV sitcoms go this is a great great show. I was a late comer to the show as I never really saw an episode until the recently started airing on TBS. The cast is what makes it tick. One of the best casts ever assembled for a sitcom take a some what lackluster idea (a radio station?!) and brings it up to the level of comedy gold. Dave Foley who while a respected sketch comedian I think is one of the biggest unknowns on the show (I know Kids in the hall and all but not a mainstream show) Mix him with great comedians including Andy Dick, Vicki Lewis, Joe Rogan, Stephen Root, and the absolutely amazing Phil Hartman! An all-star cast by any means. I think one of the most telling signs of the quality of the cast was the ability to to replace Phil Hartman after he tragically passed away. Jon Lovitiz is almost as Great.

i definitely would recommend this show to anyone who is looking for a high quality sitcom, as this continually delivers. The relationships that interplay within the office space are genius and well played. This show is definitely a great comedy and worth the watch when given the chance.