MTV - Music Television Premiered Apr 04, 2005 Between Seasons

Next Fan Reviews (48)

7.8
  • How To Put A Friend On The Show Next

I Have A Friend Hes 22, And His Girl To Be Honest Just Krazy, She Doesnt Do Shit For Him, Was Wondering If You Guys Can Help Him Find A New Girlfriend Please Help Us, Oh Yea I Loove Your Show :D
  • Just another reality TV show, and just like all the others, it's completely fake.

Okay, here's what I find is stupid about this show:
    *My biggest beef - the girl/guy all the 5 girl/guys on the next bus want to date always has some "hobby", be it sports or cooking or some random thing. If the contestant isn't good at soccer, NEXT! But why? If you're into soccer, does your boyfriend have to be? People are different, so the way the girl/guy judges is stupid.
    *The cliche lines. Every line in this show is ridiculously cliche. They always end the episode with some pun. Not to mention the Next narrator with her rhymes. Utter crap.

I watch this show sometimes because it's so over-the-top bad, it's actually entertaining.
  • I think that as long as you take this show for what it's worth... Pure entertainment... Then you will enjoy it. It's on the lower scale of "reality" television but you can to go in it understand that. Really their only objective is to make you laugh...

I think that as long as you take this show for what it's worth... Pure entertainment... Then you will enjoy it. It's on the lower scale of "reality" television but you can to go in it understand that. Really their only objective is to make you laugh and depending on the way you watch the program... You should find their mission accomplished. So watch the show with an open mind. It's a "comedy" of some sorts. We laugh at pages like Perez Hilton etc. because of his mean spirited sense of humor. It's the exact same scenario here. MTV knows what they're doing! It's simple, if you don't like it... Don't watch!
  • This is the best show ever. It is stupid the reasons that they say next tho. i love the show enyways.. pppl u should watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.9
    MTV puts a new twist on the dating show. Each person is set up with five potential dates. If things aren't going well, just say "NEXT!" to move on to the next prospect. Now there is some incentive for the potential dates to be on their best behavior too. Each date gets cash for every minute they last and if they make it to the end of the designated date time period they can either choose to go on a second date, or take the money and run! Next!
    So if you were on this show do you think that the person would next you or ask to go on another date with you?
  • This show has fake plastered all over it.

4.4
    This show CAN be entertaining...BUT IT'S COMPLETELY MADE UP! I don't like watching something that was put together, it loses the feel, loses everything about it. I think if Next actually had real people to come onto this show and try to impress the guy/girl to not be nexted, and if they didn't tell them what to say, pick out what they're going to do, everything they do as of now, and completely made Next a real show, then it'd be GREAT. but forgive me for not liking a completely fake show...I just personally am disgusted at this kind of thing.
  • very good I love this one i gotta get on it

this show is very funny Especially when they next them right when they walk off tthe bus the stuff they do while on the bus is funny and the stuff the parson makes them do its awesome
    anyone who would even think about going on this show to get a date is chep but sadley
    its true im one of those people i wanna get a boyfriend
    i wanna next people i wanna say your not my kina man on nathinelly telavisn
    if you think im stupid go f your self maybe iLL be the girl lets just say the good girl best !
  • This is very interesting and who ever made this up is a very smart person cuz it would be fun to make up a show like this.

5.3
    MTV puts a new twist on the dating show. Each person is set up with five potential dates. If things aren’t going well, just say “NEXT!” to move on to the next prospect. Now there is some incentive for the potential dates to be on their best behavior too. Each date gets cash for every minute they last and if they make it to the end of the designated date time period they can either choose to go on a second date, or take the money and run! Next! So are you going to take the money or go on another date??
  • This is a very cool, almost dating show.

4.1
    MTV puts a new twist on the dating show. Each person is set up with five potential dates. If things aren’t going well, just say “NEXT!” to move on to the next prospect. Now there is some incentive for the potential dates to be on their best behavior too. Each date gets cash for every minute they last and if they make it to the end of the designated date time period they can either choose to go on a second date, or take the money and run! Next! You get the money or o on another date.
  • It's actually an ok show.

7.7
    Now while I would not say that this is one of my favourite shows, I have to say that it is very entaertaining and good to watch when there'snothing else on. It provides some entertainment which many reality shows these days don't. While some people on the show can be quite boring there are some that are simply hilarious, especially Matthew Fashion who was a crossdresser, you have to see that episode to truely appreciate it.
    It's just a fun program to watch when you've got nothing better to do. It is definately one of few good shows aired on MTV here in the UK.
  • Horrible show.

MTV once again craps out another terrible show. If this show were the slightest bit real, it might be good. But it is not, it is actually very fake and not at all funny. Where do they find these actors? I am going to guess off the streets. The only reason I rated this show a "2" is because it is soooo bad that you almost want to keep watching. Why MTV? What happened to the glory days? Your name is MUSIC TELEVISION! Please stop making these aweful, so called, reality shows and start playing music videos again. Is that too much to ask?
  • NEXT!!!

You're too short, nope too hairy, my God do you have a uni-brow? Next!!! Next!!! Next!!!

MTV's dating show with a twist. The hopeful single is seeking either a fun mate or yes for the starry eyed few "true love". Our dates are packed into a bus and allowed to get acquainted, whilst in a smaller bus is our dater and his or her current choice. They will then embark on an activity prechosen by the dater and depending on the outcome may at any time hear the dreaded word...Next!!!

The only consolation for the poor mishappen dates is the money they earn depending on how long they survive with the dater, going through the whole bus of dates and realizing there is no one left or worse choosing someone, to have them claim the money they have earned instead of a next date with you....ooooh gotta hurt.

Funny at its best and plain old cheezy at its worst.
  • I like the show alot. its very interesting and some of the fmales that i have seen are very attractive to me. They show is planned out well.

i would like to be on the show . im looking for a sexy black or light skinned female with a nice body. I would like her to have a pretty face with a nice butt and chest. have a good head on their shoulders. i would like to be the person that next the girls. i would like to meet a famle thats a freak but shes very cool and open and the same time. not loud but know how to have fun. i need a chick that has all the looks with the right mind that listened and understands life. Im a hip hop / break dancer so if i find a famle that can dance that would be a plus but she has to be pretty and have a nice fit body but with some booty and some chest. i also like pretty eye colors which consist of anything other than dark brown or black. i need to know how i can get on the show.
  • I really like this show it is very intresting and i would love to be on it! i think it is a great way to meet new people and just have fun with relationships.

i would like to be on this show if i can have any information regaurding how to sign up that would be great i think it is a really good show and i always watch it it is fun, outgoing, intresting. one of the things i dont really like are how people are so mean i mean you dont even know the person and you judge them on there looks i just think that is not rite. is there a surtent age you have to be to sigh up for tis show? becaquse if there i8s i would like to know
  • NEXT!

5.3
    I don\'t know if this show is ever good, it\'s OK, but this is a dating show. If it\'s five versus one, it\'s good, but if it\'s a dating show, it sucks. So this show is between love and hate. It\'s average, so i\'d rate it a 5 out of ten. OK, it\'s not as bad as it looks, but this show has a low pay for money, the max amount of money is 100 dollars. Maybe some greedy people play, or people to find a soulmate. So this show is a mix of good and bad. Wow, finally, i\'m done. I\'m never reviewing this show again.
  • Umm. Next, youve just been NEXTED. Which TV SHow is Next? Haha. Next is an OK show, but sometimes its kind of boring and pathetic.

Umm. Next, youve just been NEXTED. Which TV SHow is Next? Haha. Next is an OK show, but sometimes its kind of boring and pathetic. Hmm. One guy or girl needs a date. So MTV gets 5 guys/girls that they think are perfect for him or her. Whenever a date sTinks on IceE, they just say NEXT. And they get money
    for each minute the date lasts. If you like your date you can ask him or her to go on a second date. They can either agree to go on a date with you or take the money from every minute the date lasted and RUNN! . They travel in a \"next\" bus and the person can create
    their own date. This show is a little weird, but i watch it sometimes.
  • Another "meeting couple" program!? Oh my god!

This show is ridiculous. It is another MTV show about reuniting couples and see if they like each other, and that could have been original at first but now is sick boring. Let’s take a look at the theme of this show: it is a person that sees one by one of five persons (depending of her or his sexual preferences) and see if that person likes them. If not they shout “Next”, but if they do, then the person goes on a date with one of them or something like that. What I found a little silly about this show is that the people in here are too harsh in each other and I kind of feel sorry for those guys that want to try out but they just can’t. I think that this show is like degradation, since it kind of shows you that you are not good enough for people and also make you feel like if you can’t date anymore. This show is just boring and boring, I don’t like it, and I am tired of this kind of shows.

their own date. This show is a little weird, but i watch it sometimes.
  • I like this show very much. I watch it everyday and everytime its on. I would love to be on it sometime and find someone.I actually wish it would be on more often.

Who ever made that show i really like it. I never miss a day or a show of it in a day. It would be nice for it to be on a channel all day. I would love to go on the show and find a nice person. Who ever made that show alot of ppl must be happy. That show should be rated number 1 t.v. show of the month. I watch it all day and all night till it goes off. And then check when its cmin back on to watch it again.I hope its on soon.
  • I like the show Next.

I give the show next a 9.0. Some people think it is a stupid show but I don't think it is. I think it funny when they do the boys wanting dates with boys. (gay) I mean its like disgusting and all but its just funny like what they say to eachother. Some of the girls are really pretty and most of them usually get picked to go out on a second date. This show is basically people getting picked to go on dates and people getting out of dates. Well anyway I like this show and if you do too you can always email me.
  • The essence of a guilty pleasure

Like so many MTV shows, Next is definitely a guilty pleasure. Just a train wreck of a show. Yet, like staring at the sun, you just can't look away! It's amazing to watch young people act so outrageously. It's almost a parody of itself when the rejected guys on the bus inevitably strip down naked and yell in unison into the camera that the girl is a whore.

Depraved, but oh so delectable!
  • This show is pointless.....

Well next is yet another show created by MTV that involves dating. But honestly, this show is poorly thought out. Here's how it goes. There are 5 girls/ boys and one seperate girl/ boy looking for a date. If this person doesnt like their date, they just say next. Here's the silliest part of the show. Each of the 5 daters gets 1 dollar a minute for how long they last on the date. So pretty much the daters dont get very much for their trouble. The show trys to make it sound like making 50 dollars was really worth it. If there are two daters connect well, the main dater will ask them on a second date. Here's the stupidest part. They can take the second date or take the money, which the max. amount of money Ive seen is 78 dollars. That has to be the stupidest option in the world! Overall this show really seems fake. Every dater says the same things at the end of the show: If hey are going to run off and take the money, they say good things and then continue with, " but" then they make bad points and say they take the money. It's vice versa for those who go on the second date.

Well that's it, please dont watch this show, for your own good. You will save some brain cells by not watching this show.
  • it's an OKAY show

i like to watch this show sometimes but even if the episodes are different they're all really the same thing, like they have the same intentions, so i kinda get tired of that a little. but it is funny sometimes, yet kinda stupid. this show shows how desperate college people are! lmao ;) you know it's true!
  • this show funny

a reality show where one person has a chance to date five other people he can either \"next\" them which means he wants to see the next person or he can ask for a seond date the catch is when they next someone that person gets a dollor for every minute of the date example: 60 minutes = 60 dollors. and if you are chossen for a second date you can either take the money or go on a second date. the funny part of the show is when some one is instantly nexted before they even get a chance to speak
  • It is hilarious!

7.8
    I just started watching this show last night, and I was cracking up!!! This show is so stupid, its hilarious! I can't wait to watch it again, tonight!!! I watched it with my Mother, she thought it was retarted, and stupid. I just think that it is so stupid that it is funny!!! My Mother didn't want to watch it anymore, but I made her!!!! I think this show is ok, I don't really get the point of it, maybe thats just because I have to watch it again!!!! Which I will, tonight, and maybe, by tomorrow, I'll give it a better rating than I did.
  • Next is a good and bad thing to watch .

Next is a game played with five people. It is funny to watch it because if they said or do some dumb they get next. they sometimes do dumb thing or said something dumb to get their heart so they don't get next it. It sad to the person to pick a boy or girl and they take the money not the date.
  • Ok, so I like something from MTV...

My sister introduced me to this show, and I gotta say it's not really as bad as people make it out to be. Basically, one person gets to date 5 consecutive people, and when they find someone they like, they can ask them to go on a second date with them, or take the money they've earned and run. There's a few instances where people take the money, like with Thor, and I can't say I blame them because who would go on a second date with Thor? Anyways, in short it's not completely stupid, it's harmless entertainment.
  • ArrrGGHHH!!!

okay my friend made me watch this and it was terribal
    I mean really the people are so shallow I mean some people just take one look and they say next without getting to know the person gawd I can not belive my friend likes this piece of trash >_<

note:the reason the score is 10.10 is becaus tv.com is being stupid and not letting me give it a big fat 0.0
  • this show is ok

well this show is ok i odnt like for the boaring things it has but i do like it for the funny humor it has but over all this show does need so things added to it ok so add so things to it. but thats all so im going to add some words just to past the word limit ok
    ok ok ok ok ok ok o ko o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
  • I can never say NEXT to this show!!!!

I love this show!! What better way to see people be denied in everday life and sometimes by a usually jerky jock or preppy girl. The show is wonderful but I do believe that they can quit making gay and lesbian editions. I hate nothing more than watch a good show get ruined by two homos making out with eachother. The show more commonly displays re-runs but new episodes occur once in awhile. If you haven't seen the show, watch it or I'll next you in real life if we are to ever cross paths!!
  • The New Dating Show.

6.4
    MTV coes up with another idea on how to bring young people together. Next has a contestant looking for love with unkown people on a RV. The dater begins with one person from the RV coming out and going on a mini date. The dater decides whether or not she/he wants to continue to spend time with the datee. If not the dater screams NEXT datee 1 returns to the RV to send out the next datee. Each elimindated dater receives a dollar for each minute on the date. The show is great. The dates are creative and fall in line with today\'s trend of 8 minute dates so many clubs or coffee houses are offering. The real funny comes from the camera left on the RV with the waiting datees. They talk trash about each other and the dater. The snipits on the different datees are also very hiliarious.
< 1 2