NFL AM

Weekdays 6:00 AM on NFL - National Football League Premiered Jul 30, 2012 In Season

thefanof

NFL AM Fan Reviews (21)

• This show has devolved quick

4.5
    Can we send this show to the Womens network where it belongs already? Dear lord. I don't write reviews.. But I felt compelled here. The broads on this show are such airheads clearly that have no legit nfl insight and are straining their brains to read the teleprompter. Also the one lady pronounces names like a 12 year old valley girl: Doug mar-in, pey-in manning, Andy dal-in.

Sometimes you tune in and it's a cooking show and sometimes you tune in and it's two hosts taking about their dresses.

It's really a shame. You can thank roger goodell for this abortion of a show. Congrats, you've alienated your true consumers.
  • the TV show

5.5
    I thought the show was about football! this morning the guy ask the girl(notice I didn't mention names) did you notice Q-back bolo tie. now can you tell me what has to do with football ?It seems to me this is only things women think about not the men, at least not the guys I hang with!! If you people can't talk football and only football there are other channels ,I will have to put up with the other fluff or turn it off when they start with other things!
  • NFL AM show 12/3/2013

3.5
    This questions was asked about Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck. AS OF RIGHT NOW TODAY who do you think was the better draft pick in 2012. The two guys responding to the question went on this tirade about how long Luck will last in the league and Wilson running a spread offence (which is just one arsenal in his offencesive skill set, he also runs a pro style offence too - you idiots). I guess it's only a QB driven league when players who look like Luck plays the position. Wilson has NEVER lost at home. He is 11-1 this season... best record, his team has already made the playoffs. I guess the old saying is true. If there is no BACK DOOR for them to go through, they will make ther own!
  • non sense talk

4.5
    Completely biased. They pick against the same teams every week! You all should add Chris collinsworth to your panel of non sense commentators!
  • Top 10 Returns...

Seriously??? Not one Chiefs returns for touchdowns made the list... Not One!!!
  • Completely biased coverage of the casts favorite teams. (mostly east coast)

If you are a fan of the Patriots, Jets, Giants, Cowboys, Broncos, 49ers, Redskins, Steelers or Colts, then rejoice! The NFL AM cast goes in depth for 4 hours a day every Monday thru Friday to give you full coverage of your team.

However if you are a fan of any other team, forget about it. Mark Kreigel, and Steve Wyche are a couple of east coast sports reporters who dont realize there are 23 more teams in the NFL. Also take note, that Mark may be senile. At times, his old decrepit ass is kinda funny.

Eric Davis is a former 49er and full time Seahawk hating cocksucker, Listen for him to refer to the Seattle team as the, "Seachickens" whenever possible.

LaVar Arrington is a former Redskin who occasionally mentions the KC Chiefs, outside of the 9 teams this cast loves.

Terrell Davis is a former Bronco. And Jeff Garcia is a former 49er, Eagle, Buccaneer, Raider, Texan, Lions, Browns, and Canadian Football League QB. These two reporters are not as biased as the rest of the cast, However they dont leave the box either.

There are 2 pieces of eye candy on the cast. Nicole Zaloumis, and Molly Qerim. Nicole appears to be blowing Eric Davis, as you will notice his opinion immediately becomes her opinion.

• More than three teams in the NFL

Please, please, please, please, please, stop talking about the Jets. Nobody cares. Its the Jets, RGIII and Dallas. There are 29 other teams to talk about.

I love the show but want other content.

Commentators and Nicole are great.
  • not covering the games.. UNBELIEVABLE

You would think a show called NFL AM that is on the NFL network and is on for four hours at a time would actually tall about football games. I was so excited for football to return and so the day after the first games and the show is spending time on changing tom Brady's voice than games that were actually played. Way to go NFL network. Get some better produces. Ones that are smart enough to cover the games!
  • Terrell Davis

I am so happy that he has been added to your couch. He is very intelligent and knows how to critique the various rookies etc. Especially my Broncos
  • What about Big Ben!!!!

All I hear is how great Rodgers, Newton, Kapernick, Dalton, and Manning and nothing is ever said about Big Ben and his 2 SB wins. He isn't as fast as Kapernick or Newton but he does have a better 3rd down completion rating. Doesn't have the passing yards as Manning or Rodgers but he has a winning percentage in post season and two rings , how many does Manning and Rodgers have? Dalton is coming up but he is no comparasion to Ben. Come on, give Ben some credit
  • Nicole must go

I am tired of seeing her trying to be cutesy all the time. She always has to be center of attention by dancing or making sure the other hosts give her the attention she is seeking. Yes she is good looking but its a football show. Stop being a flirt and talk football. A woman should not be the host of a football talk show. I want someone who played the game giving me the information. Just as I wouldnt want a guy hosting a female sport. Have people who play the sport talk about it. Now as I watch they are showing rope workouts by a trainer. Of course Nicole has to be the one to try it not the guys? She is now is in high heels stepping blocks like football players do in camp. She has made this show so cheesy.
  • Subpar broadcasting

When you have a TV show, and you are in the audience, you expect different news from said news agents like NFL AM, but, instead every time you turn on the TV and this show, all you hear about is the Jets this and the Jets that. Come on guys, I'm sick of hearing about the worse team in football. There are other teams to report about. If the producers are reading this article, you need to keep reading, because you are loosing viewers left and right.

Come on get it right. I like your football coverage of the games during game time.
  • Oh my gosh Tim Tebow and Jets

I am sick and tired of listing about QB's who cannot play the game. I turn this show on hoping for something that is interesting. There are 32 teams. Are you guys aware of this. Know one cares about Tim or Mark. We all know they suck.
  • your comments every day

3.5
    I dont know if you know this but there is more to the NFL than New York and the East Coast listening to you in the AM you would think it is only a East Coast game the only teams you talk about from the rest of the nation is Dallas, and SF how about the rest?
  • Wow NFL AM

Brian webber does a great job

So many just don't get right

He is quite a find,

The whole show is great
  • Today 12/18/12 worst Show ever

Jets Titans game must of had 1 hour of coverage. San Francisco Beating your beloved Patriots barely covered. No talk of Referee controversial calls like in the Bears Packers Game and other games. Two guys constantly argue every week. Come On Man.
  • Started out okay, .

It also plays favoritism. I noticed after this Sunday's game all you heard about was Griffin III. Other QB's played great games and they got a little clip but Griffin got the entire game of what he did. If they are going to be an NFL show they should give equal time to ALL the Teams, not just their favorites. I also agree about the yelling and interrupting and not letting other people talk. It is annoying.
  • Keep Up The Great Work!

This goes out to those "Professional Female" which we'll call a life, and yeah your hubby just says what he says because you're most likely a big pain in the ass, and I'm sure you have no idea what it's like to work those hours and always stay so chipper or to be around a locker room . Nicole keep up the great work and do not let this lame ass people/chicks bring you down! GREAT WORK NFL AM!!!!!!!!
  • Paid Non-Sense and Censored viewpoints

Having Nicole on the show is a HUGE plus. She is not the problem nor her anchor partner. It's Wyche, Berry and the Loud Italian/Jewish guy who argue paid non-sense.

They tend to dance around the elephant in the room like: The Cam Newton vs. Young debate; Berry was going on and on about the COLOR of his skin being the reason for all the scrutiny; well, maybe. but that's NOT the reason;

How about the Thursday nighter vs the giants and he was sulking on the bench?! Ever since that game he hasnt been the same.

AND last year Mike Mayock ( another NFL scout/commentator) said Newton was wack during the combine. I think Newton was motivated to prove the HATERS wrong. That's Why he had such an awesome season last year.

The comparison this year stems from his apparent immaturity and refusal to look at the playbook when defense is on field. Doing TD supaman dances when the team is down by two TDs...

Get your facts together guys! The show is BRUTAL. Please do the research before you come on the show: Get Wyches' ( Mr. Useless StatMan) behind back to reporting. And the loud guy should do reporting as well..... NFL producers get it Together please!
  • Too Much Nicole

1.5
    I too am a professional female who refuses to watch this show because Nicole seems to think she's hosting a playboy party and dresses like a highly paid prostitute. My husband, who is a man's man, only watches ESPN in the morning because he says she makes the show a joke. Hey Nicole, you need to watch NFL Access to see how a smart, professional female analyst dresses. Leave your strapless, skin tight dresses in your closet and start dressing like a professional to get more viewers!
  • Too Many Commentators

Why does show have to have so many commentators? At times one or two are just sitting there with nothing to say. As I said before can not take the female commentator seriously the way she dresses and poses is demeaning to women in the workplace. Does she not read all the nasty comments written about her. Although any program now days promotes sex in order to get ratings. Guess she is the shows token sex item to get more ratings. I am no longer watching it until something is changed. BTW I am a female sports fan that works in a professional setting and wear clothing my family and co-workers can be proud of and I make a good living at it for over 16 years.
NEW