NFL Total Access

Weekdays 6:00 PM on NFL - National Football League Premiered Nov 04, 2003 In Season

thefanof

NFL Total Access Fan Reviews (1)

• Please don't replace after contract but replace Erin Coscarelli and Lavar Arrington on your morning show.

Your Morning Show has become 'just horrible'.

This should be a comprehensive and totally NFL Football Show. NFL fans want a focus right there and instead we now have to put up with the Nicole Zaloumis wannabe look alike ... Erin "Gee I'm so sexy & cute" Coscarelli, What's with her constant posing and talking over the others on the set? Can't she be coached? You'll never change her terrible voice. Maybe simply think of your viewers and bring them back... make a change ASAP PLEASE. The last straw came this morning when she made a derogatory remark about the Christmas sweaters I assume were purchased for them. Review the tape. Did the sweater impede the impact of her push up bra!? Maybe move Molly Qerim onto the morning show!? I do enjoy the Davis's... Eric and Terrell but new full time embarrassment for the show ' Lavar Arrington has blown up your set '. He's way too loud, obnoxious ... 'out of control'. Find a replacement PLEASE.

Rate this show...... OK I gave it a 'One' Rating ... I can't find 'Below Zero' !
NFL